MS Walk 2021- Still Rocking After All These Years!

rockpile

It's time for my annual request of my friends at Two Bills Drive to sponsor me in a fund raiser to benefit the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.

I do not post a lot anymore, but I have been lurking since day one of this web site. Hopefully we will meet for a Garbage Plate for the Home Opener again this year.

Many of you know I was diagnosed with MS way back in 1994, but thanks to advances in treatment that get better each year, I can live a relatively normal life. There was a time when a diagnosis of MS meant getting measured for a wheelchair, but things have greatly advanced sine then

Because of COVID-19 precautions, we will not be walking in large groups again this year. On May 15, 2021 we will be walking in a variety of ways to raise funds to help find the cure for Multiple Sclerosis. Since 2003 we have raised nearly $24,000 thanks to YOU! I would estimate that TBD has been responsible for close to 75% of the funds raised in the past.

Please support me by clicking on Family Rocks!

Any amount helps! 

100% of your donation goes to the MS Society.

God Bless and Thank you all!

• Like (+1) 2

On 4/29/2021 at 4:26 PM, rockpile said:

It's time for my annual request of my friends at Two Bills Drive to sponsor me in a fund raiser to benefit the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.

I do not post a lot anymore, but I have been lurking since day one of this web site. Hopefully we will meet for a Garbage Plate for the Home Opener again this year.

Many of you know I was diagnosed with MS way back in 1994, but thanks to advances in treatment that get better each year, I can live a relatively normal life. There was a time when a diagnosis of MS meant getting measured for a wheelchair, but things have greatly advanced sine then

Because of COVID-19 precautions, we will not be walking in large groups again this year. On May 15, 2021 we will be walking in a variety of ways to raise funds to help find the cure for Multiple Sclerosis. Since 2003 we have raised nearly $24,000 thanks to YOU! I would estimate that TBD has been responsible for close to 75% of the funds raised in the past.

Any amount helps! 

Nine Days Left!

Just BUMPing this post. As of today, including checks being processed Family Rocks has been sponsored for $621.00

Total since 2003 has exceeded $24,000 in sponsors!! Thank you. (link in quoted part of message if you want to sponsor me)

Edited by rockpile
additions and format

On 5/6/2021 at 1:40 PM, rockpile said:

Nine Days Left!

Just BUMPing this post. As of today, including checks being processed Family Rocks has been sponsored for $621.00

Total since 2003 has exceeded $24,000 in sponsors!! Thank you. (link in quoted part of message if you want to sponsor me)

It has been a tough year.  I believe Rockpile has made his goal in all or most of the years he has participated in this. Lets keep this streak going.

So take the funds for that one Bills or Sabre seat, one beer and one piece of pizza and throw it his way. 

28 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

It has been a tough year.  I believe Rockpile has made his goal in all or most of the years he has participated in this. Lets keep this streak going.

So take the funds for that one Bills or Sabre seat, one beer and one piece of pizza and throw it his way. 

Thank You!

We have a goal of $1500, and (with checks being processed) we are up to $827.

The MS Walk is three days away. 

On 4/29/2021 at 4:26 PM, rockpile said:

Any amount helps! 

MS Walk will be starting soon. It's not too late too sponsor me if you want. Thank you to those who contributed. 

TSW Rocks!

16 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Oh, the walk was yesterday?  Darn, I missed it. Oh well. maybe I'll donate next year. 

Drum Roll Please!

The total raised for the 2021 MS Walk was $ 906.50!

It was a very successful year as always.

We took no pictures just to piss off Jack. :nana:

We will be doing another virtual walk in Connecticut in a few weeks to see "Babyrock" and family. We may post some pictures then!

Thank you to my TBD sponsors:

Greybeard

Mr Info

Jack

Be happy, healthy, and safe. Maybe I will see you at the Bills home opener at Hammers Lot!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.