Rodgers Disgruntled with Packers

5 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

No one here is arguing otherwise, so why bring it up?

Nothing behind Adams and Jones?  With Adams, Jones, Williams, Valdes-Scantling, Tonyan Rodgers had only managed  26 TDs passing in 2019.  With the same lineup, he had 48.  Tonyun had more TDs than any Bills did--more than Knox, Brown and Beasely-combined....and he was Rodger's 3rd-4th option.   

In fact, with the same "nothing" guys, Rodgers had the 2nd best season of his career.    Did he make them better or did they make him even better?  Likely both.

Not for nothing but Adams was banged up all 2019

53 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Not for nothing but Adams was banged up all 2019

He still got 1000 and 5TD in 12 games.  Point is that the same weapons got him his MVP year this past season were on the roster the year before.

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Packers' release of WR Jake Kumerow was the "death knell" in the team's relationship with Aaron Rodgers.

The organization's decision to cut Kumerow just 24 hours after Rodgers publically praised him was reportedly the last straw of a disagreement that begun bubbling the moment QB Jordan Love was drafted. The 37-year-old has a "5% chance" of returning as the team's starter next year, per ESPN's Rob Demovsky, and appears to already have one foot out the door — whether it's for Jeopardy or another team is to be determined. It's a storyline that needs to be monitored since any franchise would become an immediate threat for Super Bowl LVI the moment it lands him.

Without Rodgers, the Packers will be stuck in purgatory. They won't be contender and they won't lose enough to get a top QB prospect. Unless you believe Jordan Love is gonna be that good.  I don't. 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Beane:

Was Adams saying that to the Packers or to Rodgers? Clearly, I am souring on the drama around Rodgers which can only be due to him being a whiny little dude who is not coming across as a team player. Shut up and do your job and next time you see wide open green in front of you, run it in for a TD instead of being indecisive and missing the throw. 

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Signed a Futures contract, yes.

What can BBB get for him?? Pack is desperate! 

A 2 and a 3 seem reasonable!😎

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I used to like Rodgers and thought he got unfair slack about his personality.

Now I think he's just a diva and don't like him anymore.  

I agree man. He seems like he's acting bigger than the team as a whole. He's the reigning MVP , but this isn't basketball where you have 5 positions to worry about.  

Definitely displaying Diva behavior.  

• Like (+1) 1