Rodgers Disgruntled with Packers

On 6/18/2021 at 12:32 PM, TheFunPolice said:

I know it's obviously not true, but it looked like Brady was trying to give GB a shot when he just airmailed 3 consecutive interceptions in the 4th quarter.

That was so bad.   Like the Superbowl, the reffing of the NFC Championship game had too much to do with the outcome.

34 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

I feel like we already knew this, Schefter seems to be grasping at straws to present this as new information. It's pretty clear that Aaron would like to not play in GB anymore because of the clownshows running the team

I may be out of the loop but I hadn't heard they actually offered him an extension and would have made him highest-paid QB in football.

48 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

I feel like we already knew this, Schefter seems to be grasping at straws to present this as new information. It's pretty clear that Aaron would like to not play in GB anymore because of the clownshows running the team

Or it could be that GB showed how much they value him but he still wants to pout and complain for no specific reason. He had a tough time initially with LaFleur, threw a hissy fit when they drafted Love and now doesnt want a shiny new extension. Nobody knows what will make Rodgers happy, including himself. He had one of the best seasons by a QB last year. If the guy were to take a more positive attitude and help the team, FO and coaches, he may have had more rings. He is just a whiny baby who likes to create drama and portray the image that no one loves him. Well, the latter part is now entirely his own doing 

Edited by Fan in Chicago
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

12 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That was so bad.   Like the Superbowl, the reffing of the NFC Championship game had too much to do with the outcome.

I may be out of the loop but I hadn't heard they actually offered him an extension and would have made him highest-paid QB in football.

That they had offered him a new deal was known. Highest paid but no actual numbers just sounds like a smokeshow - how much was guaranteed, highest paid yearly average or highest paid total? Just seems like more propaganda by the Packers terrible FO so when he retires or forces his way out of town that they did "everything possible, even offering him the 'highest paid' QB contract in the league."

I wish the Packers would just trade Rodgers, that team has consistently done him wrong. Andy Dalton got a phone call when the Bears drafted a QB and he was just figuring out how to walk into the building, Aaron is an MVP and one of the best QBs ever and he didn't know they were trading up in the 1st to draft his supposed replacement. They trade away or cut his favorite WRs (Jordy Nelson, traded Kumerow like the day after Rodgers talked about being excited to play with him). If I'm Aaron I just go host Jeopardy til the team trades me or I show up the last week possible to get credit for the year and try and force my way out next year. 

• Agree 1

Guy was offered a 2 year extension that would have made him the highest paid QB in football. He wants out.

With that being said, I don't think there's a team in need of a QB that's going to give him a better opportunity to win than where he is....hope he leaves and goes 7-9 somewhere. Pompous ass. No wonder his own family doesn't like him.

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

One of Bill Parcells rules for a QB. "Dont become a celebrity QB"  Starting to see why he had that rule.

Belichick is happy that he didn’t follow Parcelss’ rules

On 7/20/2021 at 5:33 PM, ndirish1978 said:

That they had offered him a new deal was known. Highest paid but no actual numbers just sounds like a smokeshow - how much was guaranteed, highest paid yearly average or highest paid total? Just seems like more propaganda by the Packers terrible FO so when he retires or forces his way out of town that they did "everything possible, even offering him the 'highest paid' QB contract in the league."

I wish the Packers would just trade Rodgers, that team has consistently done him wrong. Andy Dalton got a phone call when the Bears drafted a QB and he was just figuring out how to walk into the building, Aaron is an MVP and one of the best QBs ever and he didn't know they were trading up in the 1st to draft his supposed replacement. They trade away or cut his favorite WRs (Jordy Nelson, traded Kumerow like the day after Rodgers talked about being excited to play with him). If I'm Aaron I just go host Jeopardy til the team trades me or I show up the last week possible to get credit for the year and try and force my way out next year. 

It must suck to be in an organization that puts together a roster and coaching staff to make 2 consecutive NFCC games, a WR, a RB and a TE each with at least 11 TDs and the #1 Offense in the NFL (and the QB with his 1st MVP in 7 years).

Any QB would want out of that situation ASAP!!

lol

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Clown show. But remember it was Aaron Rodgers who demanded changes in the front office. It was Rodgers who demanded McCarthy be fired. Rodgers is not without his share of the blame for the dysfunction.

2 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Can we get Davoante next year for the price of Beasley + Sanders? 

I won't lie, I immediately thought about that. Can you imagine our offense with possibly the top 2 WRs in the league? I think more likely though they would tag and trade him.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

It must suck to be in an organization that puts together a roster and coaching staff to make 2 consecutive NFCC games, a WR, a RB and a TE each with at least 11 TDs and the #1 Offense in the NFL (and the QB with his 1st MVP in 7 years).

Any QB would want out of that situation ASAP!!

lol

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wut is Rodgers' endgame here?   he didnt like a QB being drafted,  why?  hes no spring chicken,  he cant play forever.   same bs Favre did.   Rodgers has tons of money,  so i doubt its that.   so what is his problem.  tbh i think he just wants out of Green Bay,  i dont think its the front office, or whatever,  he just wants out of that cold ass city.   he sees Brady having a great time in a warm climate, and thinks,  hey,  why not me.   u cant tell me that a front office that can put together a team that goes to the NFC Champ game 2 years in a row,  is the problem.   its a friggen miracle that front office actually put together a team that competitive with the huge ass salary its QB gets.

this looks like Rodgers wants out,  he doesnt want GBs rabid fanbase to hate him,  so he tries to make the suits the bad guys so he has an easy escape.

tired of him.   so many people in this world on the edge of poverty,  sick and dying,  and this over payed guy is acting like a 12 year old.

Edited by bigduke6

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know..it's laughable.

8 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Clown show. But remember it was Aaron Rodgers who demanded changes in the front office. It was Rodgers who demanded McCarthy be fired. Rodgers is not without his share of the blame for the dysfunction.

Yup.  It was Rodgers who decided to throw a pass into the dirt instead of jogging into the EZ to tie up the game in the 4th Q of the NFCC game...

• Like (+1) 2