Rodgers Disgruntled with Packers

5 hours ago, Doc said:

Sure playing better in the NFCCG would have made it moot.  But so would have better players.  Again it's why the Bucs felt the need to add AB mid-season, because the already-stacked TB offense needed to be even more stacked.  And I think I recall a player (Tonyan) dropping a perfect TD pass on that FG drive near the end of the game.

So maybe if GB picked up ABtheg would have won that game! Lol

Yeah Tonyan had a tough drop….but he caught 11 TDs so…stud TE.

That stacked, NFCC ready Offense was missing only one player who would have made a difference in their season outcome…. 

…..Brady

If I am Elway, I would just throw the Packers anything they wanted for Rodgers and get it over with.

Elway already has a history of bringing in a historic vet QB, albeit this time he will have to pay a heavy price with players and picks as compensation instead of just pure cash.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, njbuff said:

If I am Elway, I would just throw the Packers anything they wanted for Rodgers and get it over with.

Elway already has a history of bringing in a historic vet QB, albeit this time he will have to pay a heavy price with players and picks as compensation instead of just pure cash.

Honestly that's a good idea. Because Lock and Teddy are doomed to fail and Elway likely gets canned 

4 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

So maybe if GB picked up ABtheg would have won that game! Lol

Yeah Tonyan had a tough drop….but he caught 11 TDs so…stud TE.

That stacked, NFCC ready Offense was missing only one player who would have made a difference in their season outcome…. 

…..Brady

Not necessarily AB but better talent than MVS, Lazard, Lewis or even Tonyan, nobodies who were made by Rodgers.  Again prior to Brady joining the Bucs, they had 2-1,150+ yard receivers already on the roster with the likes of Winston throwing to them and they still added more talent.  It's not a hard concept to grasp.

10 hours ago, Doc said:

Sure playing better in the NFCCG would have made it moot.  But so would have better players.  Again it's why the Bucs felt the need to add AB mid-season, because the already-stacked TB offense needed to be even more stacked.  And I think I recall a player (Tonyan) dropping a perfect TD pass on that FG drive near the end of the game.

Not to mention first team all rookie selections Antoine Winfield Jr and Tristan Wirfs playing lights out the majority of the season and both played great in the SB.  

28 minutes ago, Doc said:

Not necessarily AB but better talent than MVS, Lazard, Lewis or even Tonyan, nobodies who were made by Rodgers.  Again prior to Brady joining the Bucs, they had 2-1,150+ yard receivers already on the roster with the likes of Winston throwing to them and they still added more talent.  It's not a hard concept to grasp.

But it doesn’t fit the WEO narrative.  

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, TBBills said:

Like a small amount of money spent on a CC would stop him from leaving the team.

The “rest of the year” at GBCC probably means until July 15 as after that it is pretty much too cold to golf in GB.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

This IS old! I’ve lost any and all respect I may have had for the whiny little crybaby. Unfortunately, it seems likely he won’t be far from a tv screen for a very long time..🤦‍♂️

I have to make a decision on designating D. Adams as a keeper on my fantasy team so I need this info!! Adams helped me win my league championship.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/18/2021 at 9:10 PM, DJB said:

Honestly that's a good idea. Because Lock and Teddy are doomed to fail and Elway likely gets canned 

Elway already is on his way out by his own decision.

Broncos John Elway steps down as GM; Matt Russell retires

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/sports/broncos/broncos-john-elway-steps-down-as-gm-matt-russell-retires

Posted at 1:34 PM, Jan 04, 2021

Taking stock of the position, his age and the need for a fresh set of eyes in the building, Elway stepped down Monday as the general manager into an "elevated role" that will allow him to be involved in big decisions, but not bogged down by the daily operations.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/20/2021 at 10:14 AM, Putin said:

25 pages ??? Can we close this thread with a simple F¥@& Rodgers ??

Yes!!  What does this thread think it is - an Ertz thread???

I don't think so!

Oh and Roger's isn't gonna bail on GB - his ego is just making a point.