Rodgers Disgruntled with Packers

On 5/10/2021 at 2:55 PM, Gordio said:

Green Bay will send him to a super bowl contender, just not in the NFC.  Also put in AR on a lot of teams & they instantly would become super bowl contenders.

Yeah highly doubtful and it is steep, but desperate teams do desperate things.  I mean the Rams sent two first round picks and their former #1 pick to the Lions for a guy that has never won anything.

Off topic, but don't sleep on Stafford. Detroit is a **** organization through and through. The Rams are so stacked & loaded w/ talent on both sides and don't get it twisted, Stafford is superior to Goff and one tough SOB. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Off topic, but don't sleep on Stafford. Detroit is a **** organization through and through. The Rams are so stacked & loaded w/ talent on both sides and don't get it twisted, Stafford is superior to Goff and one tough SOB. 

To be better (for the Rams) than Goff, he's got to get the Rams back to the SB in 1-2 years....

• Agree 1

29 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

To be better (for the Rams) than Goff, he's got to get the Rams back to the SB in 1-2 years....

I think that's definitely a possibility to get to one. Especially w/ the Seahawks and Packers in such turmoil. The Rams can take the NFC.

It would be hilarious if Goff ends up winning Detroit the Superbowl though.

53 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I think that's definitely a possibility to get to one. Especially w/ the Seahawks and Packers in such turmoil. The Rams can take the NFC.

Got any updates on the Seahawks turmoil?

7 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

It will be interesting to see a QB which does not need to be coached pre-snap in helmet by head coach with Rams.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I think the odds are better me winning the lottery then Goff winning a SB with Detroit 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/11/2021 at 1:23 PM, colin said:

lol, going through the teams that need qb, texans popped into my head, but lol.

Could be a good team for a 3 way trade:

Texans get 3 1sts

Packers get Watson 

Some other team gives up 3 1sts and gets Rodgers 

14 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I'm really looking forward to seeing Stafford on a good team with a real coach finally. 

They gave Green Bay a game last year and beat Tampa during the season. That's with Goff, the Madden controller QB. They can absolutely win the NFC.

Early prediction for the NFC Title Game: Rams and Packers (assuming Rodgers is still on the Packers). 

And we all know how NFC Title Games go when Rodgers plays!

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BillsFan692 said:

Did Goff put up a tyrod 3 burger in that superbowl? I can't remember🤔

yeah---Only 21 completions, zero TDs and an INT and only 3-12 on 3rd down conversions..

Oh, wait....those were Brady's numbers.

Great point though...

5 hours ago, ColeB said:

In the spirit of Andy Rooney, brought up here recently:

”Have you ever heard of someone being called gruntled?”   (I looked it up. It’s a word)

Yes, its normally reserved to describe someone who has just had a massive bowel movement or a guy who just crop dusted a bunch of nuns.  

4 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

Could be a good team for a 3 way trade:

Texans get 3 1sts

Packers get Watson 

Some other team gives up 3 1sts and gets Rodgers 

I'm really looking forward to seeing Stafford on a good team with a real coach finally. 

They gave Green Bay a game last year and beat Tampa during the season. That's with Goff, the Madden controller QB. They can absolutely win the NFC.

Early prediction for the NFC Title Game: Rams and Packers (assuming Rodgers is still on the Packers). 

And we all know how NFC Title Games go when Rodgers plays!

That game where they played Cleveland a few years ago is one of my favorite moments in NFL history. He gets crushed by CJ Mosley and severely injures his shoulder on that final drive, gets taken out of the game for a play or 2, then comes back in wincing and holding his arm to throw the game winning TD in the final seconds. The guy's a gamer for sure. Reminds me of Marino in a lot of ways. Both put up monster numbers consistently, but never really had a decent team around them. 5000+ passing yards is hard to do even in this day & age.

Needless to say, I'm a huge fan of the guy if u can't already tell lol. I felt like he was given a raw deal going to Detroit. This is why top QB prospects try to have more of a say on where they get drafted. Can you imagine Josh Allen succeeding there? Sure, they had Calvin Johnson, but they never supplied him w/ a good running game, defense, and their coaches sucked. Before Josh Allen came to the Buffalo I was a big advocate for the Bills making a run for Stafford. Regardless, I really hope he succeeds w/ the Rams except when they play the Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1

Pride gets in the way and everyone loses...

Except Rodgers loses the least. Yes, he has to give up the $$ but he has a ton and he will eventually play somewhere. 

the real losers in this are Lafleur, who might have to go back to getting McVay his coffee after a season with Love at QB, and the GM, who will have bumbled his way out of a HOF QB with nothing to show for it. 

I think I feel the worst for Lefleur, who has no control over any of this and will take the fall. 

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Like (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Pride gets in the way and everyone loses...

Except Rodgers loses the least. Yes, he has to give up the $$ but he has a ton and he will eventually play somewhere. 

the real losers in this are Lafleur, who might have to go back to getting McVay his coffee after a season with Love at QB, and the GM, who will have bumbled his way out of a HOF QB with nothing to show for it. 

I think I feel the worst for Lefleur, who has no control over any of this and will take the fall.

Did LaFleur have a hand in drafting Love?  If so, his fate should be tied to Love's.

• Like (+1) 2