Rodgers Disgruntled with Packers

1 minute ago, Chicken Boo said:

You have a clear disdain for Rodgers to not recognize his greatness. 

It's baffling.

There’s a flowchart somewhere.  It’s pretty simple.  Did player x ever play for the Pats?  Yes———-> great.  No ————> sucks.

• Haha (+1) 2

On 5/3/2021 at 6:14 PM, Arm of Harm said:

Rodgers is arguably the greatest QB in NFL history. He only has one Super Bowl ring due to spending his career with a dysfunctional franchise.

Despite the reactions below your comment, you are correct.  

How quickly people forget how "frugal" Ted Thompson was.  Mr. Anti-Free Agency himself. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

You have a clear disdain for Rodgers to not recognize his greatness. 

It's baffling.

His greatness can't be denied--greatest ever?  That's a joke.  

You struggle with the facts in front of you.  That's not baffling.

42 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

What facts?  That he makes the people around him better?

Bret Farve experienced his best season with Benard Berrian, Sydney Rice, Percy Harvin and Visanthe Shiancoe as his targets.

Obviously they're better than those  Packers rosters of the 90s, right 🙄

1 minute ago, Chicken Boo said:

Bret Farve experienced his best season with Benard Berrian, Sydney Rice, Percy Harvin and Visanthe Shiancoe as his targets.

Favres stats got better as the league relaxed defensive rules. Your comparing apples to oranges honestly. Its a bit insulting to the greats of the past generations to put Rodgers as an all time great because of the Era he played in. Great qb.. all time great... nope.

45 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Flat out, the highest level of QB play I’ve ever seen was in Rodgers’ Super Bowl win. Green Bay’s line was utterly dominated. The running game was nonexistent. Rodgers had no opportunity to stand still in any kind of pocket because he had to run for his life pretty much once he’d finished dropping back. Despite all that he had one less than perfect throw the whole game. QB play simply doesn’t get any better than that. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

We've already agreed that great QBs make those around them better.    

Compared to 2019, Rodgers had a far different result than he did with these same weapons in 2020.  

And the facts prove he's not the greatest QB ever.  I'm not sure how that even needs to be said.

11 minutes ago, Arm of Harm said:

Flat out, the highest level of QB play I’ve ever seen was in Rodgers’ Super Bowl win. Green Bay’s line was utterly dominated. The running game was nonexistent. Rodgers had no opportunity to stand still in any kind of pocket because he had to run for his life pretty much once he’d finished dropping back. Despite all that he had one less than perfect throw the whole game. QB play simply doesn’t get any better than that. 

That was a great performance.  10 years ago.  How does that make him the greatest QB ever?

12 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Favres stats got better as the league relaxed defensive rules. Your comparing apples to oranges honestly. Its a bit insulting to the greats of the past generations to put Rodgers as an all time great because of the Era he played in. Great qb.. all time great... nope.

He's not even the greatest of the past 10 years.  The line would start behind Brady and Manning.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chicken Boo said:

Despite the reactions below your comment, you are correct.  

How quickly people forget how "frugal" Ted Thompson was.  Mr. Anti-Free Agency himself. 

Since 1996, only one team (KC) has drafted more Pro Bowlers than the Packers (26).

• Like (+1) 2

They're talking about him going to Denver, Las Vegas or Miami, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Patriots are in play. I doubt they'd trade him to an NFC team. I think the 2 most likely scenarios are they resolve their differences or Rogers sits out the 2021 season.

48 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

They're talking about him going to Denver, Las Vegas or Miami, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Patriots are in play. I doubt they'd trade him to an NFC team. I think the 2 most likely scenarios are they resolve their differences or Rogers sits out the 2021 season.

The Dols and Cheaters were never mentioned as being preferred destinations by him.  It was Denver, SF (no longer an option after they took Lance) and LV.  IOW, teams close to the West Coast.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

That GM should resign.

However, people very rarely resign from 7 figure jobs. In fact, I’ve never done that myself, as far as I can recall. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

However, people very rarely resign from 7 figure jobs. In fact, I’ve never done that myself, as far as I can recall. 

Sorry, I should have put resign in "".

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Sorry, I should have put resign in "".

No need to be sorry, I just WISH I had the option to resign from a 7 figure job. 

Screw all the people who want me gone! I’m taking the cash as long as it lasts!  :)

Edited by Augie

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

No need to be sorry, I just WISH I had the option to resign from a 7 figure job. 

Screw all the people who want me gone! I’m taking the cash as long as it lasts!  :)

You mean you wish you had a 7 figure job from which to be told to resign. 

38 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It's crazy that GB had back to back HOF QB's and both are leaving on bad terms.

That’s back to back to back HoF QB to you sir! 

The level of disrespect Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame legend and former Packers starting QB, Don Majkowski, gets around here is unbelievable. 

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Since 1996, only one team (KC) has drafted more Pro Bowlers than the Packers (26).

Shhh, people are too busy sharpening their pitchforks.

• Like (+1) 2