Rodgers Disgruntled with Packers

25 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Adams is arguably the best WR in the game. They have a great RB and a great line. Tonyans a good TE and had 11 TDs. He won MVP and they were a TD away from the Super Bowl. He's a dick.

What great running back do they have?  And I wouldn't call their line great either.

The coach didn't even trust Rodgers to get them that TD they needed to get to the Super Bowl.  

All of that is beside the point.  The relationship is fractured and seems beyond repair.  He's played 16 seasons in GB!  He owes them NOTHING.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

I hope we never become the team that neglects it’s franchise QB, refuses to get him weapons, and generally pisses him off. Clearly, that hasn’t been the case so far. I can think of nothing as important as keeping an elite QB happy.

As in personal life and work, you eventually come to the realization that there are certain people you just cannot make happy. At that point, I eventually to cut bait as my life is happier and more productive without them in it. 

6 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Understood. Thanks for link and reminder. Although that article was before the draft saying Favre was coming back to play, and wanted to continue playing as long as he was healthy. And was coming off a great year of 4000+ yards and 30+ TDs. 

That's fair but it had been a topic of discussion for years. https://www.startribune.com/from-the-archives-brett-favre-s-legacy-of-indecision/99964589/

Just now, BillsCuse said:

Rodgers is a whiny b!tch.  He's always miserable.  If this is still about Jordan Love, he needs to remember he was Jordan Love 15 or so years ago

Sounds like it's more on the contract - the Packers want to revise it to assist with the salary cap whilst Rodgers requested an extension so his future could be assured.

So I think Rodgers does have legitimate reasons to be pissed with Green Bay. But it was Aaron Rodgers who chased Mike McCarthy and his Aaron Rodgers centric offense out of town. It was Aaron Rodgers who signed off on the LaFleur hire. In many ways the man responsible for Green Bay not being run by people beholden to Aaron Rodgers is, in fact, Aaron Rodgers.

Be careful what you wish for Aaron.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Virgil said:

If I told you 2 years ago that you wouldn’t want the Bills to trade for Aaron Rodgers, would you have believed me?

It’s amazing how much has changed and Rodgers was just the MVP.

Virgil...honest to goodness...I would not have believed you for one second.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kelly the Dog said:

The best thing to ever happen to Rodgers was for the Packers to surprisingly draft him in the first round behind a Hall of Famer and then sit him. Now he hates they are doing the same thing to him. He's a dick. 

image.thumb.png.d24a6ceda6c8190f46e89ca50af79035.png

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Virgil...honest to goodness...I would not have believed you for one second.

Stop yelling at me donuts.  Sorry, I just miss saying that.

hope you’re well my friend.  We’ve had a lot of laughs together.

as far as the whiner, I could care less.  He has a couple more years and is a tremendous talent, but not played well with this issue. 

If anything, I’m thinking of our buddy Icebowl, and hope he’s ok with all this stuff.

he’s a friend.

10 minutes ago, I'm Spartacus said:

image.thumb.png.d24a6ceda6c8190f46e89ca50af79035.png

So Mr. Haand is the Packs?  Nice reference.

• Haha (+1) 1