Rodgers Disgruntled with Packers

45 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

The fact this came out the day of the draft tells me it's more a message to the Packers that tonight and Friday they better be drafting offensive play makers or else!

Then he may seriously want out if they don't.

THIS! him saying this is nothing new!  if i was GB id make a point to move up and get a pure receiving weapon.  shut him up, plus they need to anyways. that said, im hoping they go defense tonight just to watch the implosion! 

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Florio reporting Broncos or Raiders likely destinations.

Imagine if Elway, who can't draft a QB, were to land and win Super Bowls with both Manning and Rodgers.

I mean it would be nice for Mahomes to have to deal with Rodgers and Herbert.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Imagine if Elway, who can't draft a QB, were to land and win Super Bowls with both Manning and Rodgers.

I've always wondered how Elway views his SB ring as a GM vs a QB

I prefer he stays in the NFC. I also heard Broncos, Raiders, and 49ers.

Crazy.  49ers pull off a trade for Rodgers give Lynch executive of the year for that.  So the postering is all for making GB believe they like a qb.  I love it.  Ironically, it would be the first time since Farve played qb they drafted a pass catcher in rd 1. They go pitts No?

Good let him, Mahomes and Herbert duke it out each season for the division so our road to the Super Bowl is easier

30 minutes ago, CNY315 said:

It's nothing to laugh at.  The salary for a job like that could be comparable to what he makes in the NFL...And it's a lot less dangerous.   

Edited by mannc

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

I've always wondered how Elway views his SB ring as a GM vs a QB

The same.  What is the differance between his and Peytons at qb?  Both were carried at the end of their career.  

Just now, Logic said:

If Bill Belichick somehow lucks into getting Aaron Rodgers just one year after Brady left town, I'm gonna ***** scream.

serenity GIF

I was worried about this for a second as well. But no way they have the trade capital to pull it off.

9ers are having troubles getting it done and they have #3 and Jimmy G and others.

11 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

The same.  What is the differance between his and Peytons at qb?  Both were carried at the end of their career.  

?? - Elway's best statistical seasons by far were 1993 and the final three seasons of his career (1996-1998). He was a legit pro bowl QB for both of those SB-winning teams in 1997-98. And he was the deserved SB MVP vs Atlanta, averaging nearly 12 yards per pass play. 

Edited by dave mcbride
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1