Rodgers Disgruntled with Packers

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

This is now the cover story on ESPN’s website.  

Can this really be a thing?

I love that he's doing this right before the draft, too. Like he's offended that he isn't the center of everyone's attention.

What a douche. Great player but I honestly can't wait until he retires.

• Like (+1) 2

My only comment is, outside of Dan Orlovsky and the rare appearances by Ryan Clark, NFL Live is completely unwatchable.

The WORST show about football on TV.

Laura Rutledge and Marcus Spears should never be hired to discuss football in any capacity.

• Shocked 1

10 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Here's a crazy statement: I would not trade Allen for Rodgers

That's a lot of fun to say! 

that would be incredible to see!

Well yeah Rodgers is still 36 

I'm not trading Josh Allen for anybody

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

I love that he's doing this right before the draft, too. Like he's offended that he isn't the center of everyone's attention.

What a douche. Great player but I honestly can't wait until he retires.

I’d do it before the draft too. In hopes that these morons will make the right choice and get him some talent. 

I read San Fran offered the 3rd overall pick along with Jimmy and a buttload of other picks. I think he might be heading to the 9ers. 

4 minutes ago, major said:

I think he wants to host jeopardy more than playing football. If New England gets him 😡 

New England has nothing to offer Green Bay for Rogers. They’re best bet is hoping fields falls to them or they’re taking a QB in the 2nd or 3rd round

7 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

My only comment is, outside of Dan Orlovsky and the rare appearances by Ryan Clark, NFL Live is completely unwatchable.

The WORST show about football on TV.

Laura Rutledge and Marcus Spears should never be hired to discuss football in any capacity.

You don't like Mina Kimes? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Bobby Hooks said:

I’d do it before the draft too. In hopes that these morons will make the right choice and get him some talent. 

What are they supposed to do? They have hardly any wiggle room with regards to the cap.

4 minutes ago, OrtonHearsaWho said:

You don't like Mina Kimes? 

I purposely left her out of my post. I typically like her, and am 50/50 on her on the show. She has decent takes, but gets pulled into the "har har"ness of the show too much.

I actually think if they reworked the show to have Dan and Ryan as the main commentators, that Mina would make a good host.

Give me Mina as the host, with Dan, Ryan, and another decent commentator and they'd be back on track. Laura and Marcus are the worst tho.

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 1