Rodgers Disgruntled with Packers

Just now, The Governor said:

I would’ve sent the coach on an all expenses paid hunting trip with Dick Cheney after that FG.

that FG was such a wimpy move AND made no sense...

Worst case scenario, you miss on 4th down, and Brady gets the ball inside his own 10, probably his own 5, and plays super conservative and you end up getting it back at midfield with another shot to win. 

As soon as that FG was kicked the refs calling a timely PI came into play, and that's exactly what happened. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, nucci said:

You have no idea what's going on with him and the packers. Diva? who says that?

What I know:

1. Aaron Rodgers has been a whiny a-hole his entire career.

2. Everyone says diva. It's a very common word to describe someone who is constantly overdramatic. I am not sure how you have never seen that word used before.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, nucci said:

You have no idea what's going on with him and the packers. Diva? who says that?

There’s been quite a few storylines out there in recent years where Aaron has beef with someone.  

At some point, with him being the only constant, I start to assume he’s a bit of a “me” guy who feels people should cater to him. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Why not trade him to San Fran for pick 3 and Jimmy G?

For starters, it would be a massive cap hit. Secondly, they'd be trading the MVP and one of the best QBs of all time for a meh starter and one pick? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

What I know:

2. Everyone says diva. It's a very common word to describe someone who is constantly overdramatic. I am not sure how you have never seen that word used before.

I guess I've never heard guys use it

• Eyeroll 1

I don’t agree with many in here. Rodgers has been very forgiving to this team. I’d be disgruntled too. 

Drafting like a bunch of buffoons, not making moves to help your offense via free agency, these are legitimate gripes. They’re wasting his best years, and a team that is a few players away from a super bowl. 

I actually think he’s played it pretty cool with all of this tomfoolery. Many would have said a lot harsher. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

What I know:

I guess he does seem to complain a lot

• Like (+1) 1