Alpha-mock 2021: Final

5 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

My final edition before the draft:

1) Jacksonville Jaguars - TREVOR LAWERENCE (Duh)
2) New York Jets - ZACH WILSON (Duh)
3) San Francisco 49ers - TREY LANCE (I just think the upside and mobility factor here is too much for them to pass up compared to Mac Jones)
4) Atlanta Falcons - JA'MARR CHASE (Pitts is popular mock here, but I dont see it.  They just spent a draft pick trading for Hurst last year who played well for them, and I think its a foregone conclusion Julio will be traded for cap reasons...Chase is too good to pass up here to be the heir apparent to Julio).
5) Cincinnati Bengals - KYLE PITTS (Bengals get their young QB an elite weapon that can only help his development)
6) Miami Dolphins - PENEI SEWELL (They need to protect Tua and rebuild that OL, easy pick here)
7) Detroit Lions - JAYLEN WADDLE (Was tempted to go Slater here, but they need weapons for Goff and Waddle is too good to pass up here)
8) Carolina Panthers - RASHAWN SLATER (Jets ruined any shot at Darnolds development with neglecting the OL, with great weapons in place already they look to protect him)
9) Denver Broncos - JUSTIN FIELDS (I am not sold they take a QB here, but Fields falling into their lap will be hard to pass up given Lock didn't take the step they hoped last year)
10) Dallas Cowboys - PATRICK SURTAIN II (Defense is a major issue for Dallas, and I think this is an easy pick for them)
11) New York Giants - DEVONTA SMITH (They need playmakers and speed and Smith fits right into that giving Jones another weapons)
12) Philadelphia Eagles - MICAH PARSONS (One of the worst rosters IMO currently, they could go a lot of ways, but LB is one of the biggest needs and Parsons is the top LB prospect in the draft)
13) Los Angeles Chargers - CHRISTIAN DARRISHAW (They need to bolster the line, and Darrishaw is a great fit for them)
14) Minnesota Vikings - ALIJAH VERA-TUCKER (One of the worst pass blocking teams in the NFL last year, AVT is an ideal fit with plenty of versatility and a day 1 starter)
15) New England Patriots - MAC JONES (Board falls great for Pats and they get the kind of QB well suited for the system they like to run)
16) Arizona Cardinals - JAYCEE HORN (They have a huge hole to fill at DB and Horn is an easy pick here)
17) Las Vegas Raiders - JEREMIAH OWUSO-KORAMOAH (Going earlier here than a lot of people mock, but his coverage ability, especially in a division with KC and Kelce in it, is too much to pass up for Gruden here)
18) Miami Dolphins - KWITY PAYE (Fins look to replace some of the pass rush they lost this season with their second pick grabbing one of the top edge players in the draft)
19) Washington Football Team - v (Ron Rivera looks to get his anchor at LB like he had in Carolina)
20) Chicago Bears - TEVIN JENKINS (When you got a team full of old vet QB's, you better get them some better protection and with the top QB's already off the board, that is exactly what they do)
21) Indianapolis Colts - RASHOD BOTEMAN (With Wentz in town, and a good OL and run game already in place to go with a solid defense, they look to add some better fire power in the passing game)
22) Tennessee Titans - ALEX LETHERWOOD (Titans look to fill the hole on their right side of the line from this offseason)
23) New York Jets - GREG NEWSOME II (If AVT falls here, its a no brainer pick...but since I have AVT going to Minnesota, Jets go for their other obvious need and take one of the top CB in the draft)
24) Pittsburgh Steelers - NAJEE HARRIS (I think Etienne is the top RB in the draft, but Harris seems to be more the type of back the Steelers like and make him the first RB taken)
25) Jacksonville Jaguars - JAELEN PHILLIPS (That DL needs some help, and they look to add one of the best guys on the line in this draft)
26) Cleveland Browns - ASANTE SAMUEL JR (Browns cornerbacks are good but all of them have struggled to stay healthy.  Competing with the likes of KC and Buffalo, they can never have too many corners and Samuel is too tempting for them to pass up here).
27) Baltimore Ravens - AZEEZ OJULARI  (This guy is an ideal fit for Baltimore, his style of play is just what they look for)
28) New Orleans Saints - CALEB FARLEY (What a steal here for the Saints who badly need another corner opposite Lattimore and health concerns allow them to nab probably the most talented corner in the draft)
29) Green Bay Packers - ELIJAH MOORE (Everyone expected them to take a WR last year, so they finally get someone to make Rodgers happy this year)
30) Buffalo Bills - TRAVIS ETIENNE (Not everyones favorite pick around here, but this guy would be a major asset and weapon and lots of Buzz about our interest in him and I think we stay put and draft him and I personally would be excited for it)
31) Baltimore Ravens - CREED HUMPHREY (Baltimores style of play requires a strong interior line, and I think Humphrey is too good a fit here even though I see some people mocking Humphrey as a second round pick)
32) Tampa Bay Buccaneers - TREVON MOEHRIG (Board falls great here for TB and grab the top safety in the draft)

Bills 7 selections:  (I do think its quite possible Beane trades up at least once in this draft, and packaging one of our 5ths, or even both, to move back up into the 4th is something I think could very well happen...but I am just doing this with no mocked trades)

RD1 - TRAVIS ETIENNE RB, CLEMSON

RD2 - PAYTON TURNER, EDGE HOUSTON

RD3 - TOMMY TREMBLE, TE NOTRE DAME

RD5A - ROBERT ROCHELLE CB, CENTRAL ARKANSAS

RD5B- TEDARREL SLAYTON DT, FLORIDA

RD6- DEMETRIC FELTON WR, UCLA

RD7- AVERY WILLIAMS CB, BOISE STATE

UPDATED 2:48 to PST - Removed Pat Freiermuth TE Penn State as our second round pick and moved Payton Turner from our 3rd round selection to second round selection.  In his place, have us taking Tommy Tremble instead in the 3rd.  So we still get our edge guy, just a round earlier and get our TE a round later.  Reason for the change as I don’t think Pat will be on the board when we pick in the second and lots of talk that Turner is going to go earlier than commonly mocked. 

4 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Nicely done.  I think for Trey Lance you could have written “watched Josh Allen destroy them on MNF and took the available player most similar to Allen.”

4 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

This is why I'm so surprised the Jets seem set to draft Darnold 2.0 (Wilson) instead of Allen 2.0 (Lance).

The 9ers did it! Smartest move in the draft, imo.

7 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

My final edition before the draft:

1) Jacksonville Jaguars - TREVOR LAWERENCE (Duh)
2) New York Jets - ZACH WILSON (Duh)
3) San Francisco 49ers - TREY LANCE (I just think the upside and mobility factor here is too much for them to pass up compared to Mac Jones)
4) Atlanta Falcons - JA'MARR CHASE (Pitts is popular mock here, but I dont see it.  They just spent a draft pick trading for Hurst last year who played well for them, and I think its a foregone conclusion Julio will be traded for cap reasons...Chase is too good to pass up here to be the heir apparent to Julio).
5) Cincinnati Bengals - KYLE PITTS (Bengals get their young QB an elite weapon that can only help his development)
6) Miami Dolphins - PENEI SEWELL (They need to protect Tua and rebuild that OL, easy pick here)
7) Detroit Lions - JAYLEN WADDLE (Was tempted to go Slater here, but they need weapons for Goff and Waddle is too good to pass up here)
8) Carolina Panthers - RASHAWN SLATER (Jets ruined any shot at Darnolds development with neglecting the OL, with great weapons in place already they look to protect him)
9) Denver Broncos - JUSTIN FIELDS (I am not sold they take a QB here, but Fields falling into their lap will be hard to pass up given Lock didn't take the step they hoped last year)
10) Dallas Cowboys - PATRICK SURTAIN II (Defense is a major issue for Dallas, and I think this is an easy pick for them)
11) New York Giants - DEVONTA SMITH (They need playmakers and speed and Smith fits right into that giving Jones another weapons)
12) Philadelphia Eagles - MICAH PARSONS (One of the worst rosters IMO currently, they could go a lot of ways, but LB is one of the biggest needs and Parsons is the top LB prospect in the draft)
13) Los Angeles Chargers - CHRISTIAN DARRISHAW (They need to bolster the line, and Darrishaw is a great fit for them)
14) Minnesota Vikings - ALIJAH VERA-TUCKER (One of the worst pass blocking teams in the NFL last year, AVT is an ideal fit with plenty of versatility and a day 1 starter)
15) New England Patriots - MAC JONES (Board falls great for Pats and they get the kind of QB well suited for the system they like to run)
16) Arizona Cardinals - JAYCEE HORN (They have a huge hole to fill at DB and Horn is an easy pick here)
17) Las Vegas Raiders - JEREMIAH OWUSO-KORAMOAH (Going earlier here than a lot of people mock, but his coverage ability, especially in a division with KC and Kelce in it, is too much to pass up for Gruden here)
18) Miami Dolphins - KWITY PAYE (Fins look to replace some of the pass rush they lost this season with their second pick grabbing one of the top edge players in the draft)
19) Washington Football Team - v (Ron Rivera looks to get his anchor at LB like he had in Carolina)
20) Chicago Bears - TEVIN JENKINS (When you got a team full of old vet QB's, you better get them some better protection and with the top QB's already off the board, that is exactly what they do)
21) Indianapolis Colts - RASHOD BOTEMAN (With Wentz in town, and a good OL and run game already in place to go with a solid defense, they look to add some better fire power in the passing game)
22) Tennessee Titans - ALEX LETHERWOOD (Titans look to fill the hole on their right side of the line from this offseason)
23) New York Jets - GREG NEWSOME II (If AVT falls here, its a no brainer pick...but since I have AVT going to Minnesota, Jets go for their other obvious need and take one of the top CB in the draft)
24) Pittsburgh Steelers - NAJEE HARRIS (I think Etienne is the top RB in the draft, but Harris seems to be more the type of back the Steelers like and make him the first RB taken)
25) Jacksonville Jaguars - JAELEN PHILLIPS (That DL needs some help, and they look to add one of the best guys on the line in this draft)
26) Cleveland Browns - ASANTE SAMUEL JR (Browns cornerbacks are good but all of them have struggled to stay healthy.  Competing with the likes of KC and Buffalo, they can never have too many corners and Samuel is too tempting for them to pass up here).
27) Baltimore Ravens - AZEEZ OJULARI  (This guy is an ideal fit for Baltimore, his style of play is just what they look for)
28) New Orleans Saints - CALEB FARLEY (What a steal here for the Saints who badly need another corner opposite Lattimore and health concerns allow them to nab probably the most talented corner in the draft)
29) Green Bay Packers - ELIJAH MOORE (Everyone expected them to take a WR last year, so they finally get someone to make Rodgers happy this year)
30) Buffalo Bills - TRAVIS ETIENNE (Not everyones favorite pick around here, but this guy would be a major asset and weapon and lots of Buzz about our interest in him and I think we stay put and draft him and I personally would be excited for it)
31) Baltimore Ravens - CREED HUMPHREY (Baltimores style of play requires a strong interior line, and I think Humphrey is too good a fit here even though I see some people mocking Humphrey as a second round pick)
32) Tampa Bay Buccaneers - TREVON MOEHRIG (Board falls great here for TB and grab the top safety in the draft)

Bills 7 selections:  (I do think its quite possible Beane trades up at least once in this draft, and packaging one of our 5ths, or even both, to move back up into the 4th is something I think could very well happen...but I am just doing this with no mocked trades)

RD1 - TRAVIS ETIENNE RB, CLEMSON

RD2 - PAYTON TURNER, EDGE HOUSTON

RD3 - TOMMY TREMBLE, TE NOTRE DAME

RD5A - ROBERT ROCHELLE CB, CENTRAL ARKANSAS

RD5B- TEDARREL SLAYTON DT, FLORIDA

RD6- DEMETRIC FELTON WR, UCLA

RD7- AVERY WILLIAMS CB, BOISE STATE

UPDATED 2:48 to PST - Removed Pat Freiermuth TE Penn State as our second round pick and moved Payton Turner from our 3rd round selection to second round selection.  In his place, have us taking Tommy Tremble instead in the 3rd.  So we still get our edge guy, just a round earlier and get our TE a round later.  Reason for the change as I don’t think Pat will be on the board when we pick in the second and lots of talk that Turner is going to go earlier than commonly mocked. 

good stuff alpha…pretty accurate so far!

3 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Nice mock. Here’s mine:

55CC1894-BE1D-4855-B103-774C826226F1.jpeg

WFT - “a new owner” 

if only my friend, if only

• Thank you (+1) 1