Drink & Food of Choice for Tonight?

wppete

We went with shrimp on tagliatelle w/ wood smoked olive oil, Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes, and stuffies, all freshly pulled from the ocean here at Carolina Beach, oh, and a couple glasses of merlot. 👍

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, DisplacedBillsFan said:

Hey now, the dip made with cream cheese, skyline chili, cheese, and onions is rather delicious!

Skyline coneys on Cincy side I think,  vs a Cleveland “Polish Boy” - I’m told it is kielbasa on a bun covered with fries, then hot sauce, then BBQ sauce, then coleslaw.

I’ll stick with the wings!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, dorquemada said:

That sounds great.  What craft?

So far Fathead’s Headhunter IPA and Three Floyd’s Zombie Dust IPA.  They have been two of my favorites for a long time.  Another fave, Bell’s Two Hearted is on deck. 

4 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Garbage plate and railbenders. 

Proper.

3 hours ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

Chicken Wrap, Brown Rice, I'll definitely drink a few red stripes. 

Least Buffalo meal of the thread.

2 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

I’m cooking Korean wings, poutine and smoked beef sandwiches with fontina and caramelized onions.  A varied array of craft beer too. 

This guy gets it...

59 minutes ago, teef said:

I just had a garbage plate wrap. 

Garbage Plate...YES...Wrap.  Wrap?  WRAP!?  Unacceptable - the dish has "plate" right in the name!

52 minutes ago, teef said:

Edibles?

Smart, though you'll never make it to the Bills pick.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Skyline coneys on Cincy side I think,  vs a Cleveland “Polish Boy” - I’m told it is kielbasa on a bun covered with fries, then hot sauce, then BBQ sauce, then coleslaw.

I’ll stick with the wings!

I’ll agree that wings are my favorite food group, but that polish boy sounds delicious. I’m confident I could have one of those and still put a couple dozen wings down.

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Jeebus!  Why don't you just place an order with Walter White? 😳

Im awake.  Walter told me.

Hail to the Ridge.  Oh, btw, I’ll be asleep in 90 minutes and don’t care.  It’s called google in the am at 5.

Thx for keeping us laughing ridge, house, Gugs, and the bunch.