Drink & Food of Choice for Tonight?

wppete

Pizza and various drinks

going to a friends annual draft party tomorrow and the theme is Cleveland food vs Cincy food competition because it’s all browns and Bengals fans but I’m bringing wings because Buffalo fans actually have good representative food

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Pizza and various drinks

going to a friends annual draft party tomorrow and the theme is Cleveland good vs Cincy food competition because it’s all browns and Bengals fans but I’m bringing wings because Buffalo fans actually have good representative food

There's actually specialized Cleveland and specialized Cinncy food?  What?

31 minutes ago, wppete said:

So draft is a few hours away , why do you guys have on the menu for tonight???What you guys drinking and eating??? I’m going cliche I have a case of Labatt Blue and Ordering some pizza 🍕 and wings. 

Man, I was planning to make baingan bartha and dal palak but now you guys have me craving pizza

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

There's Cleveland  Steamers...

If that's your idea of food, you're either a dog or you need to seek help

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Pizza and various drinks

going to a friends annual draft party tomorrow and the theme is Cleveland food vs Cincy food competition because it’s all browns and Bengals fans but I’m bringing wings because Buffalo fans actually have good representative food

Now you have me curious. Didn't think Cleveland or cincinnati we're known for anything when it comes to food. 

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Man, I was planning to make baingan bartha and dal palak but now you guys have me craving pizza

If that's your idea of food, you're either a dog or you need to seek help

Wait....they're not clams??