Urban just can’t quit Tebow! (Update - Cut by Jags)

6 hours ago, Nelius said:

So weird

Think there's a decent chance I'm going to read an article about Tebow nailing 3's for some Orlando Magic D-league affiliate team in a couple of years

Why hasn't he joined the WWE already? He could've had an entire rivalry with Kane or something...

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, nucci said:

How does someone who accomplished so little get so much attention?

Exactly, Nooch!

This prick just won't go away.  He's a novelty/carnival act who will do anything for money and attention.  I wish he would ***** disappear.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 2

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Exactly, Nooch!

This prick just won't go away.  He's a novelty/carnival act who will do anything for money and attention.  I wish he would ***** disappear.

Never heard him being called a prick, probably one of nicest dudes around. His events for kids with special needs is awesome and a great cause. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

Just now, GoBills! said:

Never heard him being called a prick, probably one of nicest dudes around. His events for kids with special needs is awesome and a great cause. 

He is a selfish, phony fraud.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, nucci said:

He is one of the greatest college athletes of all time thats why... i wouldnt say he accomplished little... professionally yes but in he gets the recognition cause of his college career.

On 4/29/2021 at 12:13 PM, nucci said:

He had better not kneel, he'll get in a lot of trouble.

11 hours ago, Kmart128 said:

He is one of the greatest college athletes of all time thats why... i wouldnt say he accomplished little... professionally yes but in he gets the recognition cause of his college career.

He graduated 12 years ago. I'm guessing he's wondering what he's accomplished in professional football , or baseball for that matter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • YoloinOhio changed the title to Urban just can’t quit Tebow! (Update - Jags plan to sign to 1 year deal as TE)