Urban just can’t quit Tebow! (Update - Cut by Jags)

46 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Urban Meyer, Trevor Lawrence, Etienne, and Tebow make the Jaguars pretty interesting to watch!

Before this season it would be work to watch a Jaguars game that didn't involve the Bills

The draft added interest, for sure.

Signing Tebow, on the other hand, was a step back.

• Disagree 1

4 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

The draft added interest, for sure.

Signing Tebow, on the other hand, was a step back.

You're crazy if you think adding Tebow doesn't add interest for their team.

On 4/30/2021 at 4:39 PM, klos63 said:

He had better not kneel, he'll get in a lot of trouble.

You obviously don't remember all the scorn and ridicule he got for doing that when he was with Denver. There were a lot of fans and media outlets that hated him for doing that.

On 4/30/2021 at 4:20 AM, Gugny said:

He is a selfish, phony fraud.

I tend to agree here. He did a tour of big churches not too long ago with his wife. It was just them bragging about themselves for an hour with an occasional "amen." I think there was supposed to be a religious message in there somewhere, but it came off as very disingenuous.

4 minutes ago, MJS said:

You're crazy if you think adding Tebow doesn't add interest for their team.

I think it adds interest for a talking stand point, media will have fun with it and all that. I mean do you think he will be good enough at TE? It's possible of course, but I just don't see Tebow coming back, even at TE, being much of a difference maker. 

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I tend to agree here. He did a tour of big churches not too long ago with his wife. It was just them bragging about themselves for an hour with an occasional "amen." I think there was supposed to be a religious message in there somewhere, but it came off as very disingenuous.

He's been a fraud from the start.

https://www.doverpost.com/article/20130216/NEWS/302169983

• Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

Time has passed IMO....He should of made the switch when being a QB in the NFL did not pan out.....Will he fight for the job in TC or just be given a spot on the 53 because of Urban?  

2 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I think it adds interest for a talking stand point, media will have fun with it and all that. I mean do you think he will be good enough at TE? It's possible of course, but I just don't see Tebow coming back, even at TE, being much of a difference maker. 

No way. I think there is a slim to none chance he makes the team. But it will have people talking about it and drive more interest in the team. Even if he is cut they'll talk about it throughout the season how they were willing to bring him in and kick the tires.

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

Definitely. I'm not interested in watching Tim Tebow. Why is that hard to believe? I'm sure plenty of Jax fans aren't interested, either.

Yeah I'm the same. Think media will make more of a big deal than anything else. He's just "meh" to me. 

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Definitely. I'm not interested in watching Tim Tebow. Why is that hard to believe? I'm sure plenty of Jax fans aren't interested, either.

Interest doesn't just mean positive interest. Seems like you have negative interest. He is polarizing and it has people talking about the team, including you. You chose to click on a thread about Tim Tebow and express your opinion about him. That's one kind of interest that he is already driving.

• Like (+1) 1