Urban just can’t quit Tebow! (Update - Cut by Jags)

On 5/25/2021 at 5:54 AM, Perry Turtle said:

There are way more Tebow fans than Jag fans.  They'll show up.

My MiL is a Cards fan, but wants to go to Jacksonville just to see Tebow play. The Jags will miss out on some Tebow-worshiper money if they don't keep him on the 53 and I assume they know that.

Any way you slice it it's good for the NFL and football to have Tebow. It makes the season more interesting. It will be fun to see him succeed or fail.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2021 at 1:12 AM, MJS said:

Any way you slice it it's good for the NFL and football to have Tebow. It makes the season more interesting. It will be fun to see him succeed or fail.

Definitely! The Jaguars are suddenly interesting, especially with him, Lawrence, AND Meyer. 

• 2 months later...
  • YoloinOhio changed the title to Urban just can’t quit Tebow! (Update - Cut by Jags)
Just now, Mike in Horseheads said:

The Bills should bring him in just to make @Gugnyhappy.

No, thanks!!! He already tainted the Mets for years.  The sooner this piece of crap/fraud disappears, the world we be a better place.

• Haha (+1) 1

That 'block' he executed during the Jags/Browns preseason game may have been one of the saddest and most amateurish attempts and inline blocking I've ever seen in professional football. Look for the Pat McAfee bit on it, he savagely lays into Tebow and deservedly so.

Watching Tebow try to block is a perfect example of how hard it is to do properly and how unappreciated the skill is.

9 minutes ago, Blainorama5 said:

Is anyone really THAT surprised??  If the Jags cut him, I WILL be surprised if another team takes a chance to kick the Tebow tires again....

I will be dumbfounded and shocked if that happens, if he can stick with his bud in the confines of Jax he cant anywhere, Tebow is toxic for any nfl team right now.

18 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Good. Now all of the people who were pissing and moaning about Tebow getting signed to a TC roster can shut up. He didn't even make it past the cut down to 85. That should tell you all you need to know. 

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, H2o said:

Good. Now all of the people who were pissing and moaning about Tebow getting signed to a TC roster can shut up. He didn't even make it past the cut down to 85. That should tell you all you need to know. 

It was his old college coach just giving him a shot. I’m sure he was told that he was a long shot to make the team. I never had any problem with it

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Beane is asleep at the wheel. 
We are all about position flexibility. 
A tight end who can sub at quarterback. We can keep 7 defensive ends AND Taiwan Jones. Trade Trubisky for multiple 1st rounders. 
This gives us so much room on the roster for activities step brothers bedroom GIF

Oooh dang I forgot the Knox haters.. Tebow has better hands too 

Edited by Rc2catch
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Brennan Huff said:

It was his old college coach just giving him a shot. I’m sure he was told that he was a long shot to make the team. I never had any problem with it

My thoughts as well, but there were some crying it was an injustice, he is "privileged", and all of that nonsense. Now that his former college coach dropped him during first cuts, which means he's really bad, now they can put away their soap boxes. 

• Like (+1) 3