Kim Jones gets choked up talking about Bills culture on NFL Network

Logic

1 hour ago, Buffalo619 said:

This is not a gender issue. It is a self control issue...uncontrolled behavior comes across as immature and out of control. Not a good impression or influence. Widen you scope fridge. 

Only you called it a gender issue. The fact that you find it immature when people express their emotions says everything I need to know about you.

On 4/29/2021 at 2:21 PM, Logic said:

Oy vey.

The over-analysis of a 90-second talking head clip in this thread his hilarious.

And what the ***** does the bolded have to do with anything?

Nevermind, I don't even really want to hear an answer.

Jones was emotionally affected because a large, imposing athlete in a sport where brutality and violence and tough guy stoicism are encouraged felt secure and supported enough in his environment to open up and be himself and be vulnerable. EGADS! Sound the alarms! An overly emotional (and maybe insincere, and definitely not some people's cup of tea, appearance-wise) woman is blabbering about vulnerability. RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!

Consider changing your user name from “Logic” to “Emotion” because there appears to be an overabundance of negative estrogen chemicals in your brain clouding your otherwise sound masculine judgment. You are missing the big picture. Kim Jones’ theatrics are but a small part of the grand female conspiracy to invade all male safe spaces. Look around you! We’re everywhere now. Voting lines. The workplace. Turn on a TV to watch a football game and you’ll see the stadium nearly 50% women. Most don’t even have the sense to wait in the concourse or car after picking up the food anymore. They’ll just walk right up to the seats now and sit down! Outrageous.

The feminization of American culture is permeating our beloved Bills, too. Back in the good ol’ days when the Darryl Stingleys of the league took their spinal cord-crunching hits like MEN, our Bills players would stoically hand the ball over to the ref after their ever-so-rare touchdown. And now? After each TD, they routinely dance and prance around, emoting like Johnny McDimples just asked them out to the high school prom. Don’t even get me started with Sean “Playtex” McDermott who constantly talks about “loving” the guys in the locker room. Or Josh “Nancy Boy” Allen hugging his teammates in the final minutes of the AFC Conference Championship game. And now Daryl “I’m a Big Giant Pathetic Pu**y” Williams is publicly acknowledging human emotions?! Is it any wonder why we lost to KC? How much you wanna bet these “guys” were baking cookies and complaining about their menstrual cramps at halftime instead of properly dissecting the plays that went awry after their 9-0 lead??

Even our Buffalo Bills marketing team developed a case of the vapors over the years. The original AFL logo had a quite prominent pen!s to let our opponents know who’s boss. The current semi-castrated one?! His could easily be confused with a small tuft of hair. What’s next? A tit ol’ pair of sagging biggies drawn below the formerly red stripe, now colored pink to promote breast cancer awareness? My Lord. Just you wait: the new uniforms of the Buffalo Bills this fall will be French bouffant dresses and red/white/blue designer pumps appropriately tailored for artificial turf. And maybe a cute petticoat to help stay warm during the games beyond October. UGH. I’m just so weirdly emotional over this topic right now!!! But in a good angry male kind of way, not in a weak girly WRONG way.

• Haha (+1) 2

On 4/29/2021 at 12:05 PM, Buffalo619 said:

Heart warming story, but, what’s up with this reporter? Her emotions are all over the place. She needs to get control of her-self. Not a good impression or influence. 

Sexually frustrated, eh? There’s an app for that, Miss.

you're welcome. 

15 hours ago, ComradeKayAdams said:

The feminization of American culture is permeating our beloved Bills, too. Back in the good ol’ days when the Darryl Stingleys of the league took their spinal cord-crunching hits like MEN, our Bills players would stoically hand the ball over to the ref after their ever-so-rare touchdown. And now? After each TD, they routinely dance and prance around, emoting like Johnny McDimples just asked them out to the high school prom. 

Well you got that right.  Some need to be wearing Peter Pan outfits.

19 hours ago, Buffalo619 said:

This is not a gender issue. It is a self control issue...uncontrolled behavior comes across as immature and out of control. Not a good impression or influence. Widen you scope fridge. 

hmmm... 🤔 reminds me of..... someone..