Do you trust this Front Office?

Will you be good with whoever?  

231 members have voted

1. 1. #30

5 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

Edmunds, Phillips, T Johnson, Neal, Joseph, J Johnson, D Johnson, Oliver, Jackson, Epenesa

Not sure why anyone would trust Beane drafting defense.  Not much to be proud of there.

No, not at all

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

Edmunds, Phillips, T Johnson, Neal, Joseph, J Johnson, D Johnson, Oliver, Jackson, Epenesa

Not sure why anyone would trust Beane drafting defense.  Not much to be proud of there.

Edmunds 2x Pro Bowls

T Johnson two huge pick 6s last year, and played well at Nickel

D Jackson showing great promise in his rookie season

Phillips wasnt a Beane pick

This list doesnt make the point you think it does.

There is undoubtedly room for improvement. And I have my own criticisms of how the DL has been handled. But I still trust Beane to figure it out.

I almost never vote in these things. And I won't start now.

But anyone voting no is just a sad sad specimen, honestly. 13 - 3 and widely considered to have one of the solidest rosters in the NFL. 

Some folks just don't get it.

EDIT: Ah, I see, there are two questions and one is pretty weird. OK, fair enough. "Will you be good with whoever?" isn't necessarily a yes. But "do you trust this front office?" should be a yes. Any other answer just doesn't make sense.

Edited by Thurman#1
  • Like (+1) 1

Dumb thread, not the person, just the thread.  Cmon, we’re in a 17 year drought and now go to 3 of 4 playoff years and a championship game.  Really?

how dumb can a thread be.  How happy is Green Bay right

now with Rodgers comments or Watson with Houston.

im so disgusted with a team that did a 100% reversal To being one of the best in the NFL.  That’s horrible.  Where’s my pitchfork.