Happy Draft Day!!!

H2o

34 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Can we all just agree, that when they say, "The Jacksonville Jaguars are on the clock",

and they don't announce a pick for 10 minutes...........it's bullcrap !

Khan making sure to 'lowball' the pick.  Frugality does allow buying a better quality of tarp...🤔

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, H2o said:

Maybe it was @BuffaloHokie13 then? I remember someone used to put together an excel file every year that had the different prospects graded, shaded with different colors, and all that. Do you remember who that was by chance?

I can't remember who did that but it was awesome.

I was looking for it this year but whoever did it must not anymore.

One of the best things was it had the players that visited/interviewed with the Bills highlighted on it.

Happy Draft Day and "Good Luck" to Brandon and his Wizard helpers!  Do us proud!

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Process said:

Tentatively rooting for a trade down. Obviously if someone falls thats a good fit we should stay put.

Only one thing will make me upset tonight and that's a trade up for a RB. If we take one at 30 that's fine, but please Beane, do not give up multiple picks for a RB. 

If it's Etienne...I'm not mad. That kid literally makes us better! Us bringing back all of our players looks even better if we get him... he takes this offense into another level. This team will score 8-12 more TD's ... we will probably be the best team in the NFL if we get him.

I can't say that with any other player in this draft