Happy Draft Day!!!

H2o

Today is the day fellow TBD'ers. We finally get to stop just talking about it and watch it all unfold. With the uncertainty around offseason workouts for some teams this could possibly be the last thing Bills we get before the end of July. Get your popcorn, a cold one, some wings, whatever it is you do, and enjoy. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 6

Happy Draft Day sir! Man... It's like Covid happen & I've gotten so busier with work. But its DRAFT DAY PEOPLE & SCORP is back 😎

So who do you want today? Not who the Bills might go for.

I want Travis Etienne... I think there's no one in this draft that will elevate this team as much as him...my second is MICAH PARSONS but I'll be shocked if he makes it to the 20's. If so, pull the trigger Beane! 😄😄

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Beane is moving down , but not for a corner

You did that on purpose... 

😁

• Haha (+1) 1

Beane is Omni present.... 

This seems like a good place to ask - is there a fellow TBDer who has his own draft board on some kind of spread sheet and is willing to share it (here or via PM)? There were some last year and for me it was very effective tool how to see who is left on the board.

As for the draft itself, the only outcome I will not be happy with is if we reach for CB with 2nd round grade. Anything else is fine. Trade up, trade down, RB at 30, any project DE, speedy WR, any OL, any athletic freak on other positions.

We will be picking around 6 am CET so I need to stay up whole night, so make it worthwhile Mr. Beane!

2 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

Im all in on Kwity Paye so if that’s the move then I’m happy. Really if it’s a top edge rusher I’m happy. 

I think if Parsons somehow fall into 21 ... I can see him swapping 1st, a 3rd & maybe a 6th or 7th (our roster is so good...only 4 of these rookies will probably make the roster anyway 😄)

• Like (+1) 1