Diggs played with torn oblique in playoffs?

Say what you will but not getting a bye week in the playoffs ended up hurting us with injuries piling up, imho—figures, the first year that a division winner 2nd conf seed doesn’t get that week off…but we will be fully reloaded so watch out AFC! 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, DCbillsfan said:

Curious to see what the roster makeup will be this season.  Wonder if they'll go with 7 WRs or maybe just 6 with McKenzie as the 6th WR/returner.

Kadarious Toney could fill multiple roles including McKenzie 

but I really like Mckenzie 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Maybe it’s a Finstagram 👀

It's not private.  22,100 followers.

TBH I can't tell why he has two, the content he puts on them strongly overlaps

9 minutes ago, 17islongenough said:

Wasn't McKenzie hurt too?

Yeah, ankle, though he went off injury report pretty quickly

9 minutes ago, 17islongenough said:

Why does he have two instagrams?

It musta seemed like a good idea at the time

Lots of people have multiple IG accounts now, and not just for Finsta.... If your really passionate about wings or beef on weck, you might want an account that solely focuses on that.... or Genny Cream Ale....

Edited by dawolv

That and the refs inexplicably letting KC's DB's hold on every play really changed the outcome of the AFCCG.

We were a better offense than we showed that day.  Very out of character, and made a middlin' defense look like a world beater.

Looking forward to the rematch.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DCbillsfan said:

Curious to see what the roster makeup will be this season.  Wonder if they'll go with 7 WRs or maybe just 6 with McKenzie as the 6th WR/returner.

I think it will still be 6 WRs (Diggs, Beasley. Sanders, Davis,  McKenzie and a high-mid round Draft pick).

TEs wlll be Knox,  Sweeney, Gillian and a Draft pick 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ganesh said:

I think it will still be 6 WRs (Diggs, Beasley. Sanders, Davis,  McKenzie and a high-mid round Draft pick).

TEs wlll be Knox,  Sweeney, Gillian and a Draft pick 

You're forgetting Hodgins.  He started out in camp strong until he was injured.  I don’t think they are drafting a WR this weekend.  Everyone you just mentioned + Hodgins.  They might get a WR as an UDFA for the PS squad.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

You're forgetting Hodgins.  He started out in camp strong until he was injured.  I don’t think they are drafting a WR this weekend.  Everyone you just mentioned + Hodgins.  They might get a WR as an UDFA for the PS squad.

Disagree. I think they will take a receiver somewhere.

• Agree 1

29 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Also Hollister.

• Like (+1) 1

GB,  I don’t know, maybe but the reasoning to me if they did is Sanders is 34 and Beasley is I believe 32.  

It’s getting to be a good we class almost every year now so they could easily wait until. Ext year.  As long as later in the draft I don’t care.

war, you’re absolutely right on hollister.  I’m hopeful the reunion will bring good synergy between the two.