How did Joe do?

How did Joe do?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the government to be more or less involved in your life

• More
    • Less

6 minutes ago, The Governor said:

There will definitely have to be a Federal jobs training program in place for jobs in the trades. 

Oh please...enough with the training programs! If companies need a skilled workforce they can train them just fine. 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Oh please...enough with the training programs! If companies need a skilled workforce they can train them just fine. 

Why would anyone want to work for some crappy company? 

No, these will be well paying government jobs.

it will be glorious!

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, The Governor said:

it will be glorious!

Okie dokie. Let the government train them on the job then. No need for some utterly useless jobs training program in which thousands never get the job they’ve been ‘trained for. I’m good! 

2 hours ago, The Governor said:

it will be glorious!

Shovel ready, amirite?

On 4/29/2021 at 8:27 AM, Tiberius said:

Good job Joe! 

Made the cry babies cry, so that's a good start :) 

Yep he sure did make me cry !! 

In his first 100 days in office 52 executive orders more than any of the 3 prior POTUS . TRUMP 39, OBAMA 34, BUSH 13

Gas up $1.00 + within the first 2 months in office of which I now pay as high as $72 to fill up my vehicle from $48.00 3+ months ago . 😢 Thanks Joe .

By promising easier access into the US he's created a terrible situation at the southern border that even some in his party have said is a emergency and then wouldn't allow access to journalists until they could clean up some of the mess he made . 

But Kamala is on it 😜 Oh yah she got her directions mixed up & went to the wrong border . 

And is now he is thinking of giving a central American country some $4+ billion dollars to a corrupt gov't to help address the problems in that country to somehow stop the flow of immigrants that want to come to the US . Same as it ever was ...

He's had a corona virus stimulus bill of $2 trillion that had more pork in it than porky pigs family & now is thinking of adding another $4 trillion infrastructure bill that has only something like 7% of it actually going to infrastructure such as roads & bridges and huge amounts going god only knows where else .

He also has condemned Turkey for genocide and has pissed them off even more but says nothing about N. Korea launching missiles or doesn't say any thing about China. Great show of strength Joe !! 

And probably in those 52 executive orders he signed in the first 100 days got rid of the tariffs that evened the playing field as far as cost of imports from China to the US to once again allow the Chinese to have the upper hand in keeping a strong hold on manufacturing and allowing our US companies to be at a disadvantage again when it comes to import/export into the US . 

Yep your dam right i'm crying can't wait to see what else ole Joe has up his sleeve but i'll keep my tissues handy !! 

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, T master said:

In his first 100 days in office 52 executive orders more than any of the 3 prior POTUS . TRUMP 39, OBAMA 34, BUSH 13

Gas up $1.00 + within the first 2 months in office of which I now pay as high as $72 to fill up my vehicle from $48.00 3+ months ago . 😢 Thanks Joe .

By promising easier access into the US he's created a terrible situation at the southern border that even some in his party have said is a emergency and then wouldn't allow access to journalists until they could clean up some of the mess he made . 

But Kamala is on it 😜 Oh yah she got her directions mixed up & went to the wrong border . 

And is now he is thinking of giving a central American country some $4+ billion dollars to a corrupt gov't to help address the problems in that country to somehow stop the flow of immigrants that want to come to the US . Same as it ever was ...

He's had a corona virus stimulus bill of $2 trillion that had more pork in it than porky pigs family & now is thinking of adding another $4 trillion infrastructure bill that has only something like 7% of it actually going to infrastructure such as roads & bridges and huge amounts going god only knows where else .

He also has condemned Turkey for genocide and has pissed them off even more but says nothing about N. Korea launching missiles or doesn't say any thing about China. Great show of strength Joe !! 

And probably in those 52 executive orders he signed in the first 100 days got rid of the tariffs that evened the playing field as far as cost of imports from China to the US to once again allow the Chinese to have the upper hand in keeping a strong hold on manufacturing and allowing our US companies to be at a disadvantage again when it comes to import/export into the US . 

Yep your dam right i'm crying can't wait to see what else ole Joe has up his sleeve but i'll keep my tissues handy !! 

So ya don't like the man, well get out and vote in 2024! Trump will be up again, probably, so you can try and get him back in there 

2 hours ago, T master said:

Sure seems like sleepy joe despises Americans.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/2/2021 at 2:45 PM, Chef Jim said:

Back to the poll. Seven people voted more government involvement. I would love to hear from those that said more.  

1.  Where would you like more involvement?

2.  How much more involvement in that/those area(s)?

3. Why would you like more involvement?  What would be the expected positive results of more government. 

Thanks. 

How come no one answered this.  Again there are 7 of you who would prefer more government involvement in your lives.  I would love to know why you feel this way. 

On 5/3/2021 at 5:58 AM, The Governor said:

Because some people will do whatever it takes to support themselves and their families.  

• Dislike 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So ya don't like the man, well get out and vote in 2024! Trump will be up again, probably, so you can try and get him back in there 

I always do vote . I never said i didn't like the guy he's probably pretty nice he just ain't got a clue on somethings just another typical career politician ! 

As far as Trump goes i really hope he doesn't run again although he does what needs to be done in some cases he don't know enough to shut up and that's what hurts him more than anything .

Besides people like you that hate anything he does no matter good or bad think its been shown that the border WAS !!  in good order . But as i've said before he could give you a bar of gold & you would complain that it's not shiny enough !

I for one would love to get behind T. Scott or Desantis much better i think and like Trump both say & do what needs to be done for the people & the country but that's just me . 

And just for the record i really don't care that they are republican that makes no difference to me i just think along the same lines as they do . 

Oh by the way how did you like what Gary O'conner called Tim Scott  a "Oreo" or some that called him "Uncle Tim" boy now there's couple of great unracist statements if i ever heard one from the party that's trying to unite the people 🤔 .

The worst part is Pelosi or Biden neither one have called him on it so just what does that tell you ? Just asking .

Edited by T master

48 minutes ago, T master said:

I always do vote . I never said i didn't like the guy he's probably pretty nice he just ain't got a clue on somethings just another typical career politician ! 

As far as Trump goes i really hope he doesn't run again although he does what needs to be done in some cases he don't know enough to shut up and that's what hurts him more than anything .

Besides people like you that hate anything he does no matter good or bad think its been shown that the border WAS !!  in good order . But as i've said before he could give you a bar of gold & you would complain that it's not shiny enough !

I for one would love to get behind T. Scott or Desantis much better i think and like Trump both say & do what needs to be done for the people & the country but that's just me . 

And just for the record i really don't care that they are republican that makes no difference to me i just think along the same lines as they do . 

Oh by the way how did you like what Gary O'conner called Tim Scott  a "Oreo" or some that called him "Uncle Tim" boy now there's couple of great unracist statements if i ever heard one from the party that's trying to unite the people 🤔 .

The worst part is Pelosi or Biden neither one have called him on it so just what does that tell you ? Just asking .

Oh Trump will run, he will be low on money soon and needs his cult following to send him more money. 

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh Trump will run, he will be low on money soon and needs his cult following to send him more money. 

So you say he will run low on money soon.  

1.  How low?

2. How soon?  

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

This is the part I can never figure out.  Why are you so concerned with what Trump chooses to do with his money?  Did he take some of yours?  I have never been concerned about the politician, but instead about their policies.  I'll vote for law and order, peace and prosperity any day over the current ever expanding DC Swamp any day.  But that's just me.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You are probably correct in some way .

But if he does and given what Joe has done to this point by the end of his term it will be so screwed up Trump just might be able to win again because if it comes down to Joe or Him that would make me have to vote for Trump (unless Joe has a AH HAH moment) because if for nothing else just to straighten up all the things that will be screwed up by then .

Given what he's done to this point that will be plenty !! 

I just hope Trump might (But i doubt it) learn from his past and keep his mouth shut a bit more . But from anything i here he's doing the same stuff a leopard never changes it's spots ! 

The POTUS needs to be some one that has a successful business back ground that they have had failures that they learned & came back from rather than a career political back ground where you learn to lie & never come back from it . 

Plus politicians for the most part can't balance their own check books let alone balance a entire country's debt and most are lawyers that learn early on in their political career using what they learned in law school how to twist words in writing to get what they want .

I really think it would be better for every one if he didn't run though because you along with some others here & CNN, MSNBC, Colbert, and on & on & on will pick up with their BS right where they left off some here hate him so much they still can't let it go and still bring up any thing they can every chance they get it's like get over it already .

Plus all's they need to do is pay attention & there is plenty that Joe is doing that they could bi**h about but then they would have to admit they screwed up because they voted for him . Just saying .

6 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

How come no one answered this.  Again there are 7 of you who would prefer more government involvement in your lives.  I would love to know why you feel this way. 

Because some people will do whatever it takes to support themselves and their families.  

They must not understand that the more control the government, which is controlled by big money, has the less it will care about them.  In all likelihood it creates a really good means to syphon your money away from you.  The idea of a big government by the people, of the people, for the people really is a great idea.  In practice, not so much.

• Like (+1) 1