Twas the night before draft day

14 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Has the angst started to rise anywhere in Bills nation, or are we all quietly confident?

Me, I’m very confident.

Go Bills!!!

For the first time in decades, it doesn't seem very consequential.  I'm watching the other teams jockey for position in the top 10 to try to get a QB, and it's so much deja vu.  I'm so glad we're not there anymore, or in a place where we have huge holes to fill elsewhere.

Obviously, we want to get some great players, but it's just not nearly as vital. I'm almost more interested this time to see what other teams will do.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

We are 13 hours away from saying "WTF were you thinking!?!?!" and 24 hours away from saying "OK, after sleeping on it and doing some more research on the guy, I really am starting to like the pick".

Pretty much me every year. I loved the Oliver pick right away. But I usually need an acclimation  period. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Pretty much me every year. I loved the Oliver pick right away. But I usually need an accumulation period. 

I don't watch college ball much so I normally go from "well, thats not what I expected" conveniently ignoring the fact that my expectations were poorly defined and based on nothing and then I read everything and get convinced we fleeced the field.

• Haha (+1) 1