Biden Speaks

B-Man

This is easy for Joe. He’s a fit for this time. These are all things a president should’ve said in the 80’s and 90’s but never did. He keeps the focus on jobs and infrastructure.

There isn’t much Republicans can do. They know he’s got a hold of the center and he’s not letting go. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Glad tp say I didn't waste any time on this. I get smarter talk from my 94 year old mom with dementia.

Your mother must be doing fantastic then. Glad to hear. You missed the most competent speech by a president in a few years.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, The Governor said:

This is easy for Joe. He’s a fit for this time. These are all things a president should’ve said in the 80’s and 90’s but never did. He keeps the focus on jobs and infrastructure.

There isn’t much Republicans can do. They know he’s got a hold of the center and he’s not letting go. 

You really think people dumb enough to fall for the (shovel-ready) jobs and (the rich people will pay for) "infrastructure" again?  OK, if you say so...

Just now, Doc said:

Are people dumb enough to fall for the (shovel-ready) jobs and (the rich people will pay for) "infrastructure" again?  Oh boy.

People were dumb enough to fall for Lock Her Up so probably 

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

You really think people dumb enough to fall for the (shovel-ready) jobs and (the rich people will pay for) "infrastructure" again?  OK, if you say so...

Politically, Joe is right where he needs to be on the issues and Republicans are on the wrong side of history. It’s too easy for him. He’s been saying these things for 40 years and now he finally gets to do all of those things. He’s very lucky. Opportunities like this don’t come often.

Edited by The Governor

If sitting there shaking your head or acting bored is your idea of a good representative/senator then you need a new one.  Joe is clearly grampa who doesnt realize all the credit cards are maxed, but he gave ideas for what he thinks WE need moving forward.  Pick the parts that you think you can work together on, and get to work.  

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's better than saying give it all to the rich, and eventually they'll give it all back thus making us all richer.  That's the most illogical stupid thing I've ever heard.  Is Bezos or Musk ever going to open up a new industry?  Hells no.  Believe it or not educating ALL our citizens creates innovation, not just give it to the Wal Mrt family, and we'll all flourish.  I swear we will

The reason Trump was such a failure, other than being an idiot, is because he never pivoted to the center after he won. He actually moved more to the right. You can’t govern that way. He never had majority support. He was the first president to not break 50 percent approval in the history of polling. You can’t do that. You have to at least make an attempt at wooing the center.

Biden never had to pivot. He a traditional liberal which basically is the center nowadays. He likes progressive causes but since he keeps it about jobs,  he doesn’t scare anyone.

Pretty simple strategy really. His team is good at messaging and reading the pulse of the nation. They’ve been much better than I anticipated.

Edited by The Governor

26 minutes ago, Melon said:

People were dumb enough to fall for Lock Her Up so probably 

And Senile Joe.  But that was because of Chinese Virus (fear will make you do dumb stuff).  Nah, don't see it.

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You didn’t even watch?  😂 typical Twitter regurgitater that doesn’t even pay attention 

of course you need me to educate you. Why would I expect anything else 

I watched. All of it. I wanted you to highlight the “interesting points”

2 minutes ago, The Governor said:

The reason Trump was such a failure, other than being an idiot, is because he never pivoted to the center after he won. He actually moved more to the right. You can’t govern that way. He never had majority support. He was the first president to not break 50 percent approval in the history of polling. You can’t do that. You have to at least make an attempt at wooing the center.

Biden never had to pivot. He a traditional liberal which basically is the center nowadays. He likes progressive causes but since he keeps it about jobs,  he doesn’t scare anyone.

Pretty simple strategy really. His team is good at messaging and reading the pulse of the nation. They’ve been much better than I anticipated.

Trump wasn’t an idiot. He was a smug arrogant uniformed egotistical maniacal example of why the less government control we have, the better. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

And Senile Joe.  But that was because of Chinese Virus (fear will make you do dumb stuff).  Nah, don't see it.

Is senile your professional opinion?  I know everyone pokes jokes, but in the alternate facts world, those jokes become reality.  The guy who just spoke is CLEARLY not senile.  

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Trump wasn’t an idiot. He was a smug arrogant uniformed egotistical maniacal example of why the less government control we have, the better. 

When the uninformed try to sound like geniuses, they come off sounding as idiots.  I get what your saying, though.  He was crazy like a fox, but his ego took over.  

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Is senile your professional opinion?  I know everyone pokes jokes, but in the alternate facts world, those jokes become reality.  The guy who just spoke is CLEARLY not senile. 

No, not completely.

Edited by Doc