Former President Trump's Personal Attorney Rudy Giuliani Has Apartment Searched by the Feds

Melon

1 hour ago, wnyguy said:

I welcome the investigation and charges made if any illegal dealings are uncovered. See how different that is compared to you guys and the Biden/Hunter shenanigans? 

Rudy is being investigated *because* of the fake Biden/Hunter shenanigans.

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Sure I would... I consider all you extremists and card carrying political cult followers equally destructive to what a decent country to live in should be. 

Balance of power is the only hope, and that’s been obliterated. 

If the right wing extremist had all the levers of institutional power it would be a problem just the same. 

Trump had all the levers of institutional power for his first two years of his administration - yet I couldn't find a single thread authored by you calling out right wing extremists.

2 minutes ago, The Governor said:

You’ve got us right where you want us.

Well since Biden is President and son Hunter makes millions from China and the Ukraine I'd say YOU got US. But we shall see what we shall see.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

If you're Rudy Giuliani - you really have to ask yourself - between the Dominion Voting Systems $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit and whatever the Feds have on him with Ukraine - was Donald Trump really worth it?

giphy.gif

Just keep right on backing the swamp dude! 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

If you're Rudy Giuliani - you really have to ask yourself - between the Dominion Voting Systems $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit and whatever the Feds have on him with Ukraine - was Donald Trump really worth it?

giphy.gif

Biden imitations are never appropriate.

Joe is Joe.

59 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump had all the levers of institutional power for his first two years of his administration - yet I couldn't find a single thread authored by you calling out right wing extremists.

I imagine you didn’t see a single post from me in PPP during that time. I spent my time at TBD. I only started coming over here after this past Bills season, because for the first time since I came here, the offseason seemed less important now that we got our QB. 

Trump didn’t have all the levers. MSM, popular culture and even a significant portion of conservatives loathed him. 

I don’t really see many here claiming he was  a great president and capital riots were righteous. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Governor said:

Rudy is being investigated *because* of the fake Biden/Hunter shenanigans.

1 hour ago, wnyguy said:

Aaah then no worries for any charges for him. Those shenanigans will be proven to be real.

The tragedy here is the investigation on Rudy is over the cover up of the corruption attempting to obtain info on corruption which might have been connected with the other corruption. You literally can’t make this Schitt up. 

2 minutes ago, The Governor said:

I find it hard to believe that Rudy voluntarily worked with Russian Intel and Oligarchs to try to influence a Presidential election without having a blanket pardon ready on Election Day.

You were good for the first four words,

after that you went of into BlueAnon land.

10 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Rudy got the teflon don into prison.  Even if there was something, you think he'd be so stupid to have it at his house?

Well, he did butt-dial journalists and say crazy things that led to breaking stories. He’s definitely not the smartest guy out there. What’s funny is that he owns a cyber security company.

4 minutes ago, The Governor said:

My guess is that Sean Hannity pooped a little today. This is getting dangerously close to him and his finances.

Tune into the Five. It's hilarious. Hillary Hunter Hillary Hunter Hillary Hunter - lmao

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1