Former President Trump's Personal Attorney Rudy Giuliani Has Apartment Searched by the Feds

Melon

25 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

I welcome the investigation and charges made if any illegal dealings are uncovered. See how different that is compared to you guys and the Biden/Hunter shenanigans? 

You don't even realize the hypocrisy of your comment.

Trump and Barr blocked SDNY & FBI search warrant requests on Rudy Giuliani - potentially damaging the investigation because it allowed Giuliani time to scrub electronic evidence.

Idiots.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Trump and Barr blocked SDNY & FBI search warrant requests on Rudy Giuliani - potentially damaging the investigation because it allowed Giuliani time to scrub electronic evidence.

Idiots.

So like this?

https://trendingpolitics.com/report-obama-blocked-state-dept-attempt-to-look-into-hunter-biden-in-215/

• Agree 2

31 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

So, you're going to go to your far right source to defend yourself regarding the SON of a VP - that doesn't even come close to denying WARRANTS and the funny thing is - I can't even read the article without seeing all this crap on the page you linked - lmao:

57hk7n.jpg

And I'll go my far left source for my rebuttal:

Kent knocked down every key pillar of the GOP story line:

• Kent debunked the idea that Burisma was protected from investigation, stating that “I did not witness any effort by any U.S. official to shield Burisma from scrutiny.”
  • Kent debunked the idea that the U.S. effort to oust the Ukrainian prosecutor was about stopping an investigation into Burisma, flatly stating that it was not.
  • Kent confirmed that the quest for that ouster was about purging Ukraine of corruption, noting that “Ukrainian society” wanted the prosecutor gone because he was “protecting corrupt friends.”
  • Kent confirmed that the conditioning of aid as leverage had nothing to do with Hunter Biden and that it originated with those involved in formulating “Ukraine policy.”
  • Kent already testified to some of these points during impeachment. But now he offered it directly to the GOP investigation itself.

Nice Try

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Idiots.

As I said, should the investigation reveal illegal wrongdoings I would have no problem with charges being filed. Wether it be Rudy or Trump or Barr or anyone. I say the same for the corrupt former Vice President under Obama.

• Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So, you're going to go to your far right source to defend yourself regarding the SON of a VP - that doesn't even come close to denying WARRANTS and the funny thing is - I can't even read the article without seeing all this crap on the page your linked - lmao:

57hk7n.jpg

And I'll go my far left source for my rebuttal:

Kent knocked down every key pillar of the GOP story line:

• Kent debunked the idea that Burisma was protected from investigation, stating that “I did not witness any effort by any U.S. official to shield Burisma from scrutiny.”
  • Kent debunked the idea that the U.S. effort to oust the Ukrainian prosecutor was about stopping an investigation into Burisma, flatly stating that it was not.
  • Kent confirmed that the quest for that ouster was about purging Ukraine of corruption, noting that “Ukrainian society” wanted the prosecutor gone because he was “protecting corrupt friends.”
  • Kent confirmed that the conditioning of aid as leverage had nothing to do with Hunter Biden and that it originated with those involved in formulating “Ukraine policy.”
  • Kent already testified to some of these points during impeachment. But now he offered it directly to the GOP investigation itself.

Nice Try

I just googled Biden blocked.  I have no idea 

what that site is. 

Point is corruption is the only bipartisan game in town. They are ALL the same 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, wnyguy said:

As I said, should the investigation reveal illegal wrongdoings I would have no problem with charges being filed. Wether it be Rudy or Trump or Barr or anyone. I say the same for the corrupt former Vice President under Obama.

Can you point to someone recent the GQP has held accountable within their own party? There must be someone out there...

PS: censuring doesn't count.

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I just googled Biden blocked.  I have no idea 

what that site is. 

Point is corruption is the only bipartisan game in town. They are ALL the same 

You don't really believe this... If you did, you wouldn't start bs threads like this:

I've often wondered if Rudy was ethically challenged as Mayor of NYC or his thirst for money got the best of him afterwards.

He often reminds me of the Frank Skeffington character in the Last Hurrah.  

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You don't really believe this... If you did, you wouldn't start bs threads like this:

Sure I would... I consider all you extremists and card carrying political cult followers equally destructive to what a decent country to live in should be. 

Balance of power is the only hope, and that’s been obliterated. 

If the right wing extremist had all the levers of institutional power it would be a problem just the same.