Your day 2 crush?

7 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I like this list. May I add Quincy Roche and Khalil Herbert? 

thanks, of course, add whomever you'd like.

I'm a fan of Roche too and I almost put him in there, and Khalil would be an interesting 6/7th rounder or udfa(imo) he has nice contact balance due to his height and how low he runs, has decent speed, could help in st and as a returner, more of a zone blocking scheme type with decent vision but lacks exp, is a little older, needs work in pass pro, but the upside is there with minimal investment.

On 4/27/2021 at 12:41 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Pete Werner 

creed humphrey

trey sermon 

Jackson Carman

JaCoby Neal

I’m with you with Pete Werner, I feel he could end up being the best LB in the entire draft.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, frogger said:

I’m with you with Pete Werner, I feel he could end up being the best LB in the entire draft.  

Werner would accidentally solve all of the Bills’ problems.  He’s the instinctive Mike that would force them to kick Edmunds outside, where Tre would become a 10-15 sack guy easy.  All of a sudden you’ve got a killer defense.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/27/2021 at 8:58 PM, BornAgainBillsFan said:

Me, too. Take Creed, and let Mitch ride off into the sunset while his brain still functions.

Creed Humphrey is one of those players who will get drafted by another team and I’ll start throwing things. 

On 4/27/2021 at 6:24 PM, mannc said:

Day 3 Crush: Avery Williams, CB, slot WR, special teams, Boise State.

It's Avery Williamson.

I'm thinking we better use one of the 5th rounders, because he may not last until our #213 in the 6th. But he could be our KR/PR for at least the next 4-5 years.

Day 2 Crush is Landon Dickerson... time to replace Morse and I think he may be that man. He can slot guard this year if Cody fails (and we can possibly trade Cody for a pick outright) or Cody just moved to a swing player. Then move Landon to center next year. 

Day 3 Crush is OT Iowa -Alaric Jackson a first team big ten left tackle who probably projects as an NFL guard for us. Versatility to play multiple spots ! 

i expect the other day 1 and day 2 spots to be edge, cb, or rb. 

9 hours ago, BornAgainBillsFan said:

It's Avery Williamson.

I'm thinking we better use one of the 5th rounders, because he may not last until our #213 in the 6th. But he could be our KR/PR for at least the next 4-5 years.

No, it’s Avery Williams.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/4048259/avery-williams

And I’ve been informed by some of the haters here that he’ll be available as UDFA.  They’re wrong.

2 hours ago, mannc said:

No, it’s Avery Williams.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/4048259/avery-williams

And I’ve been informed by some of the haters here that he’ll be available as UDFA.  They’re wrong.

You are correct, sir! My bad, @mannc! Too many prospects with similar names to keep track of. I'm sure Beane will get it right on Saturday. 🙏

Less a crush, more a prediction, but I've been saying that we trade up in the 1st for the guy we want. Simply a WAG, but the value at the end of 2 is as weird as it is as one. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised for that trade to be swapping our 2 for another 3...

With 2 3s I think there's good depth at WR, CB, TE, OL, big Nickle and 1T -- conveniently all of our biggest needs.