Your day 2 crush?

Crush #1- Kenneth Gainwell-  I think he’d be a great compliment to Moss and a huge playmaker in our offense.  Michael Carter is my runner up

Elijah Moore/Dyami Brown/Terrace Marshall/D’Wayne Eskeridge/Tylan Wallace- I really hope we can land one of them.  Our offense needs explosive playmakers not named Diggs.  

Patrick Jones- the train has left the station and Jones is left standing there.  I hope his  pre-draft fall lands him in Buffalo rd 4-5.

Tyson Campbell/Paulson Adebo-  looking like we aren’t landing one of the top 4 CBs-  I hope we can land one of these guys as our cb2.

1T-  there are several that I’m interested in.  I hope to get one of them in rd 5.  Wishful thinking 

Of all the DEs, I prefer Phillips the most based on talent.  Ronnie Perkins is my favorite based on his intensity on the field.  

Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah—— he won’t be a Bill.  It makes me sad. 

Trevon Moehrig-  he won’t be a Bill, but I have a crush. He’s a stud.  

I

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Frat-Train said:

Carman!

My Buffalo reach is Tremble.

100% agree Jackson Carman, OT - Clemson is a Beast. Huge, athletic and nasty. He would fit perfectly with our O-line. Would be an absolute steal in 2nd or 3rd round. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Crush #1- Kenneth Gainwell-  I think he’d be a great compliment to Moss and a huge playmaker in our offense.  Michael Carter is my runner up

Elijah Moore/Dyami Brown/Terrace Marshall/D’Wayne Eskeridge/Tylan Wallace- I really hope we can land one of them.  Our offense needs explosive playmakers not named Diggs.  

Patrick Jones- the train has left the station and Jones is left standing there.  I hope his  pre-draft fall lands him in Buffalo rd 4-5.

Tyson Campbell/Paulson Adebo-  looking like we aren’t landing one of the top 4 CBs-  I hope we can land one of these guys as our cb2.

1T-  there are several that I’m interested in.  I hope to get one of them in rd 5.  Wishful thinking 

Of all the DEs, I prefer Phillips the most based on talent.  Ronnie Perkins is my favorite based on his intensity on the field.  

Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah—— he won’t be a Bill.  It makes me sad. 

Trevon Moehrig-  he won’t be a Bill, but I have a crush. He’s a stud.  

I

He's definitely on my short list of day one crushes.

I'm into the big DTs who block out the sun, as well as any dreams teams have of running up the middle. Abandon all hope, all who wish to run through here. 

And if the big man gets to your QB... Let's just say it'll be a bad day at the office. 

Day 2 crush #1: Tedarrell Slaton, DT, Florida

If it happens, I'll literally cry tears of joy as the big man poses with the red, white and blue!

Day 2/3 crush #2: Tyler Shelvin, DT, LSU

Day 2/3 crush #3: Quinton Bohanna, DT, Kentucky

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Pat Freiermuth TE Penn State

We'll need to see his family tree.  And he better wear gloves. 🤨

😁

EDIT: Penn State?!  Terry Pegula might finally 'pull rank' if McDermott / Beane lean towards any other player. 😁

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

1 hour ago, hjnick said:

Landon Dickerson / Creed Humphrey

Alim McNeil / other big fatty 1T

best CB avail w/ 3rd round pick

Exactly this, for me.   Makes me glad I read all the replies before just posting my own (identical list).  But I do not think we trade back out of Round 1.

I'd maybe add Wyatt Davis to the Dickerson / Creed group (not that I know anything about these individuals, but I'd like a Center, or an IOL who can play Center at a high level for 7-10 years, starting in 2022).

Edited by maddenboy
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Day 2 crush? Is that like waking up with an unknown woman in bed next to you, after an insane night of drinking.. 

and Shes GORGEOUS?!? 😲

Nah man,  Day 1 is for 7.5's - 10.0's

Day 2 is more like 6.5's - 7.4's

I'd rather trade all our 2-7 round picks to try to get back into the 1st round... maybe a couple hotties will fall to the mid-late 1st.

We might get lucky and end the day with 2 8.0's or higher.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Creed Humphrey at #61 or slight trade up is my Day 2 dream. He is a freak athlete (perfect RAS of 10.0), experienced/intelligent, and formed some of the most successful partnerships in college football with multiple NFL QBs. Dude could start at guard from Day 1 and then take over from Morse next year, becoming a cornerstone for us for the next decade.

Plus he's a former star wrestler so you know McBeane are swooning. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'm on the Creed Humphrey bandwagon as well. Morse is a heck of a player, but you can't have faith in him making it through a full season. Five documented concussions at interior linemen is just plain scary to be honest.

I'm of the opinion that stability at C is just as (if not more) important as LT for a QB, and I wouldn't be surprised if Beane tries to get Allen his Kent Hull to play with for the next decade.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, OrtonHearsaWho said:

We've covered the first round quite a bit so I wanted to see if anyone had any particular day two crushes that you're really hoping to see in a Bills uni for years to come.  For me, it's Tommy Tremble.

This draft only has one elite tight end and honestly I hope some draft day gas mask bong pictures of Kyle the unicorn Pitts are released so we might have an outside chance at him, but barring that then we won't be getting a generational talent at that position so I've looked at other options and the one that I have REALLY grown to like is Tremble.  He lacked production at Notre Dame but but for a lack of talent.  More often than not he was asked to block and what I love about his game is that he really seemed to relish that role.

I've watched a lot of footage of the second tier tight ends and I personally am not overly impressed with Freiermuth, particularly as a 2nd round option.  He does some things well but doesn't seem to do any of them REALLY well so I would rather pick a player that does something (in this case blocking) really well and has the upside to improve in other areas.

We might need to move up in the 3rd round or maybe even take him in the 2nd (obviously depending on what we do in the 1st) but I really think he could be a great piece in this offense.  Knox can make a good block here and there but can also totally miss or even worse, get blown the F up in pass protection.  I really think that Tremble could replace the blocking ability of Lee Smith with far more of a threat as a pass catcher on some short crossing routes, or tight end screens and can also improve the overall screen game based on how many times I've seen him utterly humiliate someone in the secondary by blocking them totally out of the play.

What do you guys & gals think?

I don't think any TE aside from Pitts will be an upgrade over Knox, possibly ever, but at least for 3 ish years.

Depending on how far he falls, my crush is Greg Rousseau. So much potential.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, QCity said:

I'm on the Creed Humphrey bandwagon as well. Morse is a heck of a player, but you can't have faith in him making it through a full season. Five documented concussions at interior linemen is just plain scary to be honest.

I'm of the opinion that stability at C is just as (if not more) important as LT for a QB, and I wouldn't be surprised if Beane tries to get Allen his Kent Hull to play with for the next decade.

He'd be a great pick up as well & could make Morse expendable next year if we need the cap space.

3 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

I don't think any TE aside from Pitts will be an upgrade over Knox, possibly ever, but at least for 3 ish years.

Depending on how far he falls, my crush is Greg Rousseau. So much potential.

He's definitely not an immediate upgrade but I think he could be a really good complementary piece in 12 personnel or even as an H-back type.

3 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Alim McNeil, 3rd round.

Big DT who anchors against the run, but also gives upside against the pass. He’s a guy who can play both 3 and 1 Tech giving the DL additional versatility. 

Was just about to type his name when I saw this. Big time underrated talent. A plugger who can also get after it.