Hammers lot

Who is this guy, Hammer. A guy who when you arrive to park/support him he is rude, gruff, short, sarcastic and if your Lucky after your situated he will spend a Second or 2 with you, and then he is gone. In the mean time he is seen darting (not so much any more) around the Lot walking the rows or zig zagging between cars surprising some, making sure to the best of his ability there is no shenanigans going on, no worries, picking up a random piece of trash (no pig pen)  I take my Job, Very Seriously. I have tried for 36ish years to provide YOU with a Safe, Worry free atmosphere. You all have seen my stances about getting the vac jab. It's your choice. Yea or Nay, I Respect it. But, My Lot, My Rules. I, remain Eric The Hammer Go Bills (i will respond to some posts in the  future but $69.00 to park in my Lot? When.?) 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

On 4/27/2021 at 12:22 PM, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Hammer lot is overrated. 

No table slamming, vaccines, etc. 

Hammer is for the old folks. 

If you wanna party the crazies are the ones behind K&K on Abbott. 

Nice to know where crazies are to send cops to.

I am vaxxed... So I will park at Hammers as I usually.   Anyway,  does this mean the guy that parks in the dentist's lot next door,  and makes awesome Canadian bacon breakfast sammiches (I am looking at you @BringBackFergy) has to pass them to me through concertina wire fence? 😕

Fergy, I think we have a problem...😅😕

random-funny-memes-142-40.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I am vaxxed... So I will park at Hammers as I usually.   Anyway,  does this mean the guy that parks in the dentist's lot next door,  and makes awesome Canadian bacon breakfast sammiches (I am looking at you @BringBackFergy) has to pass them to me through concertina wire fence? 😕

Fergy, I think we have a problem...😅😕

random-funny-memes-142-40.jpg

I have been chipped as well. I will slather sammiches with sanitizer and deliver them on a bed of freshly arranged baby wipes. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Augie said:

See my edited post above. How long are you willing to wait to park in the lot? It’s already a hassle if you arrive at sunrise. Checking every individuals shot records and ID would back traffic up in a ridiculous way. This is just not practical for a variety of reasons, so I’m done discussing it. I’ve had my shots, but would consider parking elsewhere if there was an extra level of hassle involved. 

Agreed, people that are commenting on this with saying it is achievable has never seen that lot on game day.  If he did do this as some stated he would lose a lot of business and my guess is he knows that.  He came out and said this for a few reasons, one is publicity, it has been over a year and it was like "hey guys don't forget about me." type statement & 2 this statement shows he is making an effort to make his lot safe.  You could check vax cards upon entry I suppose and I think that is where it would end.  If he started having the gassapo break up & interrupt tailgates for everybody to show their vax card people will find different lots to party in.  One thing Bills fans can't stand is being hassled during a tailgate party.

2 minutes ago, Gordio said:

Agreed, people that are commenting on this with saying it is achievable has never seen that lot on game day.  If he did do this as some stated he would lose a lot of business and my guess is he knows that.  He came out and said this for a few reasons, one is publicity, it has been over a year and it was like "hey guys don't forget about me." type statement & 2 this statement shows he is making an effort to make his lot safe.  You could check vax cards upon entry I suppose and I think that is where it would end.  If he started having the gassapo break up & interrupt tailgates for everybody to show their vax card people will find different lots to party in.  One thing Bills fans can't stand is being hassled during a tailgate party.

& for the record I have gotten vaxed and do not park in that lot because it is a big hassle getting in and out of that lot. (at least where I live in south Lancaster so I really have no skin in the game on this one just stating what I see.

Edited by Gordio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

14 hours ago, Hammers Lot said:

Who is this guy, Hammer. A guy who when you arrive to park/support him he is rude, gruff, short, sarcastic and if your Lucky after your situated he will spend a Second or 2 with you, and then he is gone. In the mean time he is seen darting (not so much any more) around the Lot walking the rows or zig zagging between cars surprising some, making sure to the best of his ability there is no shenanigans going on, no worries, picking up a random piece of trash (no pig pen)  I take my Job, Very Seriously. I have tried for 36ish years to provide YOU with a Safe, Worry free atmosphere. You all have seen my stances about getting the vac jab. It's your choice. Yea or Nay, I Respect it. But, My Lot, My Rules. I, remain Eric The Hammer Go Bills (i will respond to some posts in the  future but $69.00 to park in my Lot? When.?) 

Yeah, I heard he was old and grumpy!!!   What is the exchange rate on Canadian vaccine proof? Will I have to show proof of 3 shots? (If I am ever allowed to cross the border)

15 hours ago, Hammers Lot said:

What happened to the Hammered a Lot account?  

Anyway, haven't posted in awhile (but reading quite often). But wanted to just say, Hammer can do what he wants on that property. How he'll manage to police it is his own business. 

And if I was still local and attending the games, I'd want to park in a lot that requires everyone to be vaccinated. There are other options for people who are unvaccinated.

Whether or not unvaccinated fans will be allowed in the stadium is another matter entirely.

• Like (+1) 1