Hammers lot

But, but, but..., ma rights..., 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Hammer lot is overrated. 

No table slamming, vaccines, etc. 

Hammer is for the old folks. 

If you wanna party the crazies are the ones behind K&K on Abbott. 

How is Hammer overrated because off vaccines?  Don't you need to be vaccinated to attend the game anyways?

*edit*

As for the no table smashing, I can completely understand having that rule.  He can get serious insurance claims against him/his property or even lawsuits, if people get hurt doing high risk activities he could be perceived as promoting on his property he is profiting on the access to.

Edited by 1ManRaid
  • Agree 1

Just wondering from Hammer's perspective, how he intends on policing this.  Sure, he could ask for proof of vaccination from every passenger in a vehicle as it pulls into the lot, but isn't the lot relatively open to people walking in from Abbot Rd that could just stroll in and join an active tailgate?   Sure, he could do random spot checks but geesh -- it sounds like a headache to me.

2 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

I actually mixed it up with having needed to show a negative test for the playoff games, but ya I guess we'll see.  Still, his property, his right.

It's Erie county's property. Pegula just owns the team

Edited by Buffalo716

7 minutes ago, ohboychoboy said:

Just wondering from Hammer's perspective, how he intends on policing this.  Sure, he could ask for proof of vaccination from every passenger in a vehicle as it pulls into the lot, but isn't the lot relatively open to people walking in from Abbot Rd that could just stroll in and join an active tailgate?   Sure, he could do random spot checks but geesh -- it sounds like a headache to me.

Good point on people strolling in, hadn't thought of that.  And there are MANY that do

13 minutes ago, ohboychoboy said:

Well when you charge $69 per spot you can afford to hire a couple of bouncers.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Hammer lot is overrated. 

No table slamming, vaccines, etc. 

Hammer is for the old folks. 

If you wanna party the crazies are the ones behind K&K on Abbott. 

I totally respect your take on that.  I probably wouldn't want to go there either if I was in my 20's, but its great for us middle aged dudes that like to drink a few beers and tailgate without the extreme madness.   Having segregated parking areas based on partying levels is a great idea which is why your post is  Redgood to get out there.

We should develop a Mafia Party Index and assign values to certain areas.  That would be hilarious.   Flaming shots and sex through a car window?  You want the KK lot on Abbott, that's a Code Red lot.   Hammers Lot is like an Orange, get loud have fun, drink away but clean up after yourself, be respectful and lose the table slamming.  And if you run out of ketchup or mustard he's got just the guy....

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, cgang said:

I just hope Eric doesn't require us to use the Excelsior pass.  

Hopefully it all comes down to whatever the Bills require.  We don't have the Excelsior pass in Ontario and there's a better chance that more of us will have shot #2 by September with the US stepping up and pledging to send more shots to Canada.  Hopefully the Bills adjust to this and the lots adjust to what the Bills do.  

4 hours ago, HOUSE said:

Is this a disguised Covid thread ?

Lil Durk GIF by Coi Leray

Well done, if so. If any of this true, I salute it. Completely vaxxed, Idgaf! Over 2/3 of Americans have been vaxxed now, the remaining being children and -well, idiots. Jmo.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

37 minutes ago, ohboychoboy said:

A simple fence could be put up around the lot with one or two entry points.

7 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Well done, if so. If any of this true, I salute it. Completely vaxxed, Idgaf! Over 2/3 of Americans have been vaxxed now, the remaining being children and -well, idiots. Jmo.

I don’t think this is remotely true. My understanding is that 28% has been fully vaccinated and about 42% have had one shot or more.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I believe its 1/3 of the country not 2/3. Agree on the rest and welcome to the club of fully vaxxed.

• Vomit 1