Hammers lot

Mods I checked so close it down now if someone already published.  I hate repeating threads and you guys know I don’t start many threads.

hammers is getting a little controversial saying he wants vaccinations for allowability to his lot.

my feelings are good for him and not about COVID just about people enjoying a bills experience.  There is no better than a bills experience.  Personally can’t wait for condiments getting thrown on our loyal fans, tables getting crashed, some Jersey getting flamed and a crazy bills fans life back to normal.

no one and I means no city has even a

clue as to the best fan base in football.  God bless our Bills!

• Vomit 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Based on the rest of his twitter activity and the reference in the same post to a six pack of beer I assume he was joking. 

He can't even really make plans until the county comes out with info on tailgating.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Mods I checked so close it down now if someone already published.  I hate repeating threads and you guys know I don’t start many threads.

hammers is getting a little controversial saying he wants vaccinations for allowability to his lot.

my feelings are good for him and not about COVID just about people enjoying a bills experience.  There is no better than a bills experience.  Personally can’t wait for condiments getting thrown on our loyal fans, tables getting crashed, some Jersey getting flamed and a crazy bills fans life back to normal.

no one and I means no city has even a

clue as to the best fan base in football.  God bless our Bills!

You forgot dizzy bats and funnels.  Have fun!!

49 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Based on the rest of his twitter activity and the reference in the same post to a six pack of beer I assume he was joking. 

He can't even really make plans until the county comes out with info on tailgating.

Doesn’t seem like a joke to me: "I know people who have gotten sick. It's not a fun thing. I think it's very serious. It's everybody's choice to get vaccinated or not. With the potential of you carrying the disease into my lot and maybe spread it to somebody else, I don't want that on me. I don't want to have that feeling," Eric Matwijow, the owner of Hammers Lot, said.

https://www.wkbw.com/news/local-news/hammers-lot-will-require-proof-of-covid-19-vaccine-to-tailgate

1 minute ago, TroutDog said:

Doesn’t seem like a joke to me: "I know people who have gotten sick. It's not a fun thing. I think it's very serious. It's everybody's choice to get vaccinated or not. With the potential of you carrying the disease into my lot and maybe spread it to somebody else, I don't want that on me. I don't want to have that feeling," Eric Matwijow, the owner of Hammers Lot, said.

https://www.wkbw.com/news/local-news/hammers-lot-will-require-proof-of-covid-19-vaccine-to-tailgate

He appears to be controlling what he can control. It’s his prerogative and I, for one, appreciate it. 

• Like (+1) 15
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I'm from Québec. The very first time I went to a Bills game, it was for an opener, I arrived on a Saturday night. Went to a convenience store to make sure Rich Stadium is what I had just passed - no Google Map then, nor smarphones ha ha. There was a guy there buying beers that says "follow me". And yep, it was Eric. People were camping from Saturday as it was the opener. They fed us and all. Classy fun people. A great time. All the next years I went there, of course.

So yeah, to not get banned ha ha, I won't comment more. But disappointing to me, I won't lie. Not that I could possibly go this year anyway the way Québec, Ontario and NY State are playing this. Border is still closed and so on.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TroutDog said:

He appears to be controlling what he can control. It’s his prerogative and I, for one, appreciate it. 

Kudos to Eric!!! Stopping the spread is the key whether it’s COVID-19, hate, etc.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1