Ty Dunne: Motor can lift Bills to super bowl

Josh, got way better, no reason Devon can’t get better himself! 

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 2

Devon seems like a good kid but he’s so “meh” it hurts. Can’t catch, not explosive, so slooooow..

We need Harris or ETN to go over the top on offense.

I always think back to how KC mauled us in Buffalo last year by just handing the ball off.

Defenses would have to focus on Harris or ETN which leads to Allen cooking all day. 

We need our Thurman Thomas folks. Get it through your heads.

Harris or ETN! Make it happen BBB

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Disagree 6
  • Agree 15
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 4

Just now, Charles Romes said:

I’m glad he agonizes over the drop. That’s all I’ll remember about that game and Singletary 25 years from now. It’s a scar that will never heal. 

My exact thoughts.

I told my buddies when it happened shortly afterwards to get Harris or ETN ASAP.

We have to get more balanced on offense and have a serious threat in the backfield. It sets up play action too.

It’s only going to help Josh more.

I’m one of the few but I would love a trade up for Harris. This team is ready to win a super bowl now. You’re not going to stop KC on defense. You gotta out score them bottom line.

14 minutes ago, McBean said:

Devon seems like a good kid but he’s so “meh” it hurts. Can’t catch, not explosive, so slooooow..

We need Harris or ETN to go over the top on offense.

I always think back to how KC mauled us in Buffalo last year by just handing the ball off.

Defenses would have to focus on Harris or ETN which leads to Allen cooking all day. 

We need our Thurman Thomas folks. Get it through your heads.

Harris or ETN! Make it happen BBB

Harris isn’t fast.  Unless I’m missing something. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Singletary showed enough his rookie year to get another chance. He was never taught the correct way to run and do a bunch if other stuff until now, according to that article at least. I think he is gonna surprise a bunch of folks this year.

• Eyeroll 1

His rookie year he showed some moves that were elite. He could make people miss and look stupid. I didn’t see that last year. He has it in him he just needs to put it all together. If Beane decides to go running back in the first round then he might not get that chance. Also, I didn’t read the article...

• Like (+1) 1

So all of you believe a player can’t get better at his craft? By those standards no one gets better, which we all know is patently false. You all are the shinny new toy distracted from reality, and appear to have no knowledge of what actually transpired with the O line this past season or remember what Beane said in his season end PC, but whatever..., 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

That article is nice and all but it just assumes its conclusion.  He's going to get the Bills to the Super Bowl because he doesn't shy away from the drop that might've cost the Bills a chance at the Super Bowl?  (Never mind Mahomes' 75% completion percentage rout?!)  I mean great, but what is he doing to improve his game besides watching videos of his screwup?  And by the way he has done that before - Motor has a knack for fumbling or dropping the ball at critical moments in critical games.  Is he speed training?  Working with the JUGS machine?  Diving into the X's and O's of the Bills' blocking schemes?

Simply owning a mistake doesn't guarantee you'll get better.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1

24 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

I’m glad he agonizes over the drop. That’s all I’ll remember about that game and Singletary 25 years from now. It’s a scar that will never heal. 

Wow. i love the over-dramatization of that drop. He catches it and we all know he gets like 15-20 yards at most. Bills fans love to live in the imaginary world where he easily takes that swing pass 60 yards for a TD and that is the game-changing play. That was never going to happen. we had bigger problems in that game. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, Don Otreply said:

So all of you believe a player can’t get better at his craft? By those standards no one gets better, which we all know is patently false. You all are the shinny new toy distracted from reality, and appear to have no knowledge of what actually transpired with the O line this past season or remember what Beane said in his season end PC, but whatever..., 

Sure he can get better.  BUT TELL US WHAT HE'S DOING TO GET BETTER (Dunne, not you).  That article is just a puff piece.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Wow. i love the over-dramatization of that drop. He catches it and we all know he gets like 15-20 yards at most. Bills fans love to live in the imaginary world where he easily takes that swing pass 60 yards for a TD and that is the game-changing play. That was never going to happen. we had bigger problems in that game. 

If he catches that pass we go on to win the Super Bowl for the next 3 years

• Haha (+1) 9