McShay- Bills trying to move up above 23 for Etienne

12 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

I watched every game he played in college.  Never goes down on first hit, is fast enough, decent hands, and runs through people on a regular basis.  When he's not doing that he's hurdling them.  Some crazy stat about how many of his runs resulted in a 1st down, often times on a 1st down.  Did you watch him at all?

Thinkin the same thing man.

1 minute ago, FFadpecr said:

"fast enough" LOL

Singletary is "fast enough"

Zach Moss is "fast enough"

Brandon Beane wants what those RBs DO NOT have: Game-breaking Home-run speed. That is Travis ETN.

He's well faster than both Bills backs. Now you're just making yourself look ignorant and foolish. See ya Friday homeslice.

30 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

LOL.  If they actually spend MORE than a single first round pick on Etienne... my hope is that Etienne is a smokescreen and they're moving up for a corner or Phillips.

It has got to be a smokescreen for a DE or CB.  No way they waste extra picks on a RB.  Just does not make sense.  Of course it is McShay - so it is just about guaranteed to be wrong.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, FFadpecr said:

"fast enough" LOL

Singletary is "fast enough"

Zach Moss is "fast enough"

Brandon Beane wants what those RBs DO NOT have: Game-breaking Home-run speed. That is Travis ETN.

Did you watch The Buffalo Bills last year?

2 minutes ago, FFadpecr said:

Travis ETN isn't even a RB.

Like, he's a WR in a RB's body. ETN runs real WR routes. 

In the Bills offense, when the WRs run all the defenders deep, clearing out space underneath....a simple swing pass to ETN will go the distance.

Man I would love to have that weapon.

23 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

or Beane is calling around asking about a trade up to:

1. Gather intelligence on the cost of moving up

2. Throw up a smokescreen

If this was the Rex regime, I would be worried. Beane is no fool, he’s not giving any clues as to his real plan. I’ll just trust him. I know he’s not perfect (nobody is...), but he’s earned MY trust. 

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

How many will return to this thread after Buffalo makes their pick (or trades out) on Thursday night and realize they fell for another time an insider was used to lay down some smoke?  I'm guessing pretty much no one. 

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Why would I pretend that when I’m over here hoping for an offensive weapon. 

You’re happy then? I actually prefer Harris and I only expected to move up a few spots if necessary. Not 7 or 8 spots!