Call your shot: Who will the Bills pick in the 1st round?

Logic

6 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

The sad thing is........Tremaine Edmunds has about the same wingspan as Campbell and Rousseau but with legit 4.5 speed........aaaaand he's laboring to make any impactful plays at MLB and got spun around like a top in coverage last year.    I think sometimes people forget why he was seen by some as the best pass rushing prospect in his draft.

As I said elsewhere, a third round pick on Werner solves all problems on defense.  There’s your instinctive Mike, and Edmunds becomes a 10-15 sack guy.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

As I said elsewhere, a third round pick on Werner solves all problems on defense.  There’s your instinctive Mike, and Edmunds becomes a 10-15 sack guy.

That kinda' move would require a growth mindset.B-)

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:
7 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

That kinda' move would require a growth mindset.B-)

That's the thing with this staff.....late or never at all adjustments due to stuck in their ways stubbornness. You gotta morph as the league changes. 

Edited by TheBeaneBandit
More words
  • Vomit 1

9 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

The Bills will trade with Bears. Chicago gets pick 30, the Bills get Khalil Mack. Just a thought.

So they'll trade away their cost controlled 1st Round draft pick for a player (albeit very good) with a $14M+ cap hit? How many starters are you planning to cut to achieve this? This is the defensive version of Screamin' A. Smith suggesting they trade for Julio Jones.

1 minute ago, ExWNYer said:

So they'll trade away their cost controlled 1st Round draft pick for a player (albeit very good) with a $14M+ cap hit? How many starters are you planning to cut to achieve this? This is the defensive version of Screamin' A. Smith suggesting they trade for Julio Jones.

Don't be so serious...I am having fun.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

Greg Newsome II. Has 4.38 speed, led the FBS in passer rating against (15.77), and only allowed one completion of 10+ yard downfield in 2020. Fingers crossed he makes it to #30. 

I think that’s the pick, too.  Perfect scheme fit.  I’d prefer one of the WRs, but I doubt I’ll be consulted.

• Like (+1) 2

There’s 3 choices I’d like to see the Bills draft if available: Zaven Collins, Terrace Marshall, Teven Jenkins in this order. Collins, being the Swiss Army Knife on defense. Marshall, the big, physical, future #2 WR opposite Diggs. Jenkins, the road grading G/RT needed to help run game.

I’m just guessing on how the board falls and where the Bills might go but my guess is Landon Dickerson.  It makes sense to me building for the future at that spot and the only question is whether it causes some kind of internal rift with Morse.

This year is closer to guesswork than I can remember.