Could You See Josh Allen Doing TV Commercials?

If you look at all of the Super Bowl winning QBs (even non SB-winning QBs, like Baker Mayfield, i.e.) this century, they all have done at least one TV commercial.  Could you see Josh doing one, especially if the Bills win their first Super Bowl?  Your thoughts....

Absolutely, Josh has a good head for business, has shown massive perseverance and has had success because of that, an investment firm would be an ideal partnership, his story is their story etc etc, 

3 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I could see him being a natural spokesman for farm interests like the "Nuts" commercial.

He could say "Not only am I a customer but I help grow them during offseason."

Probably doesn't want to boost the competition for Josh's NutsTM

• Haha (+1) 3

I hope so. If he makes a ton of money in endorsements, he might be willing to take a bit less on his contract, leaving more cap space to build a winner.

Plus, he's far more personable than Rodgers or Mahomes.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Probably doesn't want to boost the competition for Josh's NutsTM

Looked at Instagram of Josh's Allen (just top, not have account) and not think that is Josh Allen's account.

He could also do Cantaloupe commercials. There are a lot of "Grown in California" commercials.

I'm more than a bit surprised that he doesn't already have some big commercial endorsement deals.  Certainly better than Baker Mayfield and he'd be an ideal choice to scoop up whatever Deshaun Watson used to have.  Plus his persona is conducive to lots of creative advertising.

1 minute ago, cage said:

I'm more than a bit surprised that he doesn't already have some big commercial endorsement deals.  Certainly better than Baker Mayfield and he'd be an ideal choice to scoop up whatever Deshaun Watson used to have.  Plus his persona is conducive to lots of creative advertising.

Baker signed a couple of huge commercial deals after his rookie season when he was said to be the next Johnny Unitas

A couple of companies gambled and lost. The hype died

2 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Baker signed a couple of huge commercial deals after his rookie season when he was said to be the next Johnny Unitas

Mayfield has taken on the successor to Peyton Manning comedy role.  Have to wonder if it will typecast him.  I have a hard time picturing him anything other than goofy skit commercials now.

Edited by cage

2 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I actually think Baker's wife is the real star of those commercials.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

I could see him being a natural spokesman for farm interests like the "Nuts" commercial.

He could say "Not only am I a customer but I help grow them during offseason."

Or Josh, from State Farm.  Unseat Mahomes!  Sign of what’s coming on the field.

Who is it?  Josh from State Farm.  What are you wearing Josh, from State Farm?  

Uh Khackys.

Just sayin.

1 hour ago, cage said:

Mayfield has taken on the successor to Peyton Manning comedy role.  Have to wonder if it will typecast him.  I have a hard time picturing him anything other than goofy skit commercials now.

I don't know...I could very easily see him in a Summer's Eve commercial.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

If you look at all of the Super Bowl winning QBs (even non SB-winning QBs, like Baker Mayfield, i.e.) this century, they all have done at least one TV commercial.  Could you see Josh doing one, especially if the Bills win their first Super Bowl?  Your thoughts....

Josh is currently doing a commercial for NFL network. I think it pretty well done. 

• Like (+1) 1