TSW Mock Draft Contest

LEBills

Thanks everyone who participated in this mock draft challenge. I’d say overall we are way better at this than people that do it for a living, but some of us took it up even another notch.

At the end of the draft we have a tie for first place at 71 points each.

congratulations to @frostbitmic and @maddenboy who are our co-champions (aka I need a better tie breaker system next year). You can say you are the best Bills draft gurus for the next year.

@NewEra came in third with 69 points after guessing Jack Anderson correctly, and @billspro and @Alphadawg7 tied for fourth with 68 points a piece.

We will plan to do this next year, so time to start studying those 2022 mock drafts 

• Like (+1) 4

26 minutes ago, LEBills said:

Thanks everyone who participated in this mock draft challenge. I’d say overall we are way better at this than people that do it for a living, but some of us took it up even another notch.

congratulations to @frostbitmic and @maddenboy who are our co-champions (aka I need a better tie breaker system next year). You can say you are the best Bills draft gurus for the next year.

@NewEra came in third with 69 points after guessing Jack Anderson correctly, and @billspro and @Alphadawg7 tied for fourth with 68 points a piece.

We will plan to do this next year, so time to start studying those 2022 mock drafts 

Awesome!!  Good times.  Thanks for putting it together 

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, LEBills said:

Thanks for doing it!  

Dang, I swapped Pitts to 5 and Chase to 4 after the Julio news broke they were listening to offers.  Ha...should have stayed put and would have gotten 78 points instead ha

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Thanks for doing it!  

Dang, I swapped Pitts to 5 and Chase to 4 after the Julio news broke they were listening to offers.  Ha...should have stayed put and would have gotten 78 points instead ha

Finishing right behind isn’t a bad place to be though.  Feel proud! 😉

dam Jets took FOUR offensive players.  Two of my top 5 favorite offensive skill positions in the draft......why’d you have to be right!?!?!? Wake Up Love GIF by The Valentines

• Haha (+1) 1