billspro’s official mock draft

billspro

23 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I've seen rumblings that the medical checks on him haven't looked good. I'm not 100% confident he makes it that far but if he does I think the Bills would love him.

Can't say I heard about how the medical good, but I seen him doing cartwheels behind Mac Jones when Jones was getting interviewed for the draft

Edited by BillsFanThru-N-Thru
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, billspro said:

This draft would be a slam dunk imo. Adebo and Cisco would both be 1st round picks if Adebo played and Cisco stayed healthy. Oweh would probably be a top 15 pick in a normal year. Bills get extremely lucky and add 3 starters to their defence. This draft get us past the Chiefs. 

I'm thinking if they do indeed take Oweh it is because he has the temperament to succeed in football instead of painting like Maybin. I don't get the angst or comparison, in the football world that circumstance was like 3 generations ago. Would be another young, talented guy for Frazier and co to try and get the most out of.

Edited by 4BillsintheBurgh

8 hours ago, billspro said:

This draft would be a slam dunk imo. Adebo and Cisco would both be 1st round picks if Adebo played and Cisco stayed healthy. Oweh would probably be a top 15 pick in a normal year. Bills get extremely lucky and add 3 starters to their defence. This draft get us past the Chiefs. 

No, scoring more points gets us past the Chiefs.

Defense is so overrated in the NFL it’s sickening.

We need more speed and playmakers to beat KC.

• Like (+1) 2

Bills mock draft;

Round 1] Trade with Atlanta. Bills receive Atlanta's 2nd and 4th.

2] from Atlanta;  Travis Etiene  RB Clemson

2] Kelvin Joseph CB  Kentucky

3] Joseph Ossai  DE Texas

4] Tyler Shelvin   DT LSU

5]  Traded to Philadelphia For Zack Ertz

5] Jamien Sherwood  S  Auburn

6]  Traded to Philadelphia for Zack Ertz

7] Josh Ball OT Marshall

• Like (+1) 6

Just now, gjv001 said:

Bills mock draft;

7] Josh Ball OT Marshall

No way Ossai lasts until the 3rd. None.

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I'm less sure that Oweh even makes it to the Bills. Ravens or Steelers might take him first. With a poor edge rusher class, players like him get drafted higher than people think. For similar reasons I think DT Levi Onwuzurike gets picked in the 1st round despite most mocks putting him in the 2nd. Everyday I'm more certain that CB will be the best value available at pick 30.

I will be pretty mad if someone takes Oweh before us

34 minutes ago, McBean said:

we can add that too. You at least need to be able to make stops and create turnover. Our defence doesn’t create enough negative plays to be successful against the Chiefs. The Bucs won with defence.

8 hours ago, NewEra said:

Well done @billspro

It really looks like Adebo might be our guy in rd 2.  After watching more and more of his tape, I’d be ok with him there.  I have a 3rd rd grade on him but we’re almost picking in rd 3.  I think McD can work wonders with him.  Gabe Davis really worked him over 2 yeees ago, but I trust MCD can get him right.

I’ve had nightmares about oweh, and I agree, he’s probably the guy @ 30.  It’ll be nice to have another athlete with elite traits that we can watch, hopefully grow into our Josh Allen on D.  If he can figure it out, watch out.  Just like Josh, he’s not my first choice but I can get why he’s the choice.  Immense upside. I’m to the point where I can get behind it enough to not be angry when it happens 

I love Cisco but I’d rather add a playmaker on O with one of our 1st 3 picks.  We need a home run hitter or two.  True story. 

would love cleveland at that spot, but I think he’ll be gone by then.  Harris, hell yeah.  That’s the kind of guy I want with our last pick. 

yeah it’s hard to know which OL might fall to round 4. There are probably 4-5 OL that have a chance to fall to round 4. We are probably trading up for whoever is the last one.

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't love Oweh as our first pick. I don't disagree with @billspro over his ceiling being a top 10 edge rusher inside 2 years but I think the floor is a guy who is out of the league before the end of his rookie deal. 

I am an Adebo fan and while I don't love Cisco I don't hate the value there in round 3. 

I agree with you. Beane has taken that type of risk on guys like Allen and Edmunds though. I trust our coaching staff with guys like Oweh. I would never draft a guy like that in the past.

8 hours ago, NewEra said:

Well done @billspro

It really looks like Adebo might be our guy in rd 2.  After watching more and more of his tape, I’d be ok with him there.  I have a 3rd rd grade on him but we’re almost picking in rd 3.  I think McD can work wonders with him.  Gabe Davis really worked him over 2 yeees ago, but I trust MCD can get him right.

I’ve had nightmares about oweh, and I agree, he’s probably the guy @ 30.  It’ll be nice to have another athlete with elite traits that we can watch, hopefully grow into our Josh Allen on D.  If he can figure it out, watch out.  Just like Josh, he’s not my first choice but I can get why he’s the choice.  Immense upside. I’m to the point where I can get behind it enough to not be angry when it happens 

I love Cisco but I’d rather add a playmaker on O with one of our 1st 3 picks.  We need a home run hitter or two.  True story. 

would love cleveland at that spot, but I think he’ll be gone by then.  Harris, hell yeah.  That’s the kind of guy I want with our last pick. 

If I could add two offensive playmakers in this draft is would be Michael Carter in round 3 and Jacob Harris late. Harris has the ability to be the steal of the draft.

1 hour ago, gjv001 said:

Bills mock draft;

7] Josh Ball OT Marshall

I think Joseph has some off the field issues. I don’t think he is a fit for the Bills.

1 hour ago, McBean said:

I think Harris has the ability to become a playmaker. I wouldn’t mind adding Michael Carter in the third if we wanted another one. 

1 minute ago, BigAl2526 said:

I like the top tree picks.  Not so sure about the second trade.  Beane has gotten lots of value from his late round picks.

I wasn’t sure if we could get a decent OL prospect in the 5th. I would be comfortable waiting if Beane was.

9 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Here's mine with no trades:

#30 Tyson Campbell, CB, Georgia

#61 Landon Dickerson, C, Alabama

#93 Alim McNeil, DT, NC State

#161 Anthony Schwartz, WR, Auburn

#174 Shaka Toney, EDGE, Penn State

#213 Deonte Brown, G, Alabama

#236 Anthony Hines III, LB, Texas A&M

Dickerson in the 2nd would be a steal

16 minutes ago, billspro said:

If I could add two offensive playmakers in this draft is would be Michael Carter in round 3 and Jacob Harris late. Harris has the ability to be the steal of the draft.

I think Joseph has some off the field issues. I don’t think he is a fit for the Bills.

Can’t see Carter slipping to our pick in rd 3. Too far.  Gainwell maybe?  I’d prefer him tbh

10 hours ago, The Governor said:

If we draft another bust from Penn State, someone has to be punished. I would like to stay away from DE unless Phillips drops to us. I’m getting sick to my stomach just thinking about it.

Some of you guys are real glutens for punishment.

Only the guys with Celiacs.  The rest of us are cool.

• Haha (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Can’t see Carter slipping to our pick in rd 3. Too far.  Gainwell maybe?  I’d prefer him tbh

Carter should be a second rounder. That guy is unbelievable. After the top 4 RBs I’m not sure if we are upgrading. The OL prospects in round 3 are much better than the RB prospects.

1 hour ago, BillsSbSoon said:

Dickerson in the 2nd would be a steal

It’s possible, he does have some medical red flags.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, billspro said:

Carter should be a second rounder. That guy is unbelievable. After the top 4 RBs I’m not sure if we are upgrading. The OL prospects in round 3 are much better than the RB prospects.

Agree with all that. I really really like Carter.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, billspro said:

For me the playmaker additions would be Zack Ertz and a WR in the T Marshall/K Toney/E Moore mode.

That would have the immediate benefit of excellent veteran TE.  The TE1 over Knox and then a developing WR.  The plan would be for the WR to grow throughout the season and then allow the Bills to replace/let go of one of Sanders/Beas.

It's too early to take an RB.  The Bills have already invested two third rounders the past two years, plus added Breida.  Lets ride with them.

• Like (+1) 1

Wouldn't hate this draft, I really like Oweh, he is a high risk high reward player at a position of need. I think given this team's overall "solidness" it is best to take a chance on a player that could be the best pass rusher out of this draft at pick 30. Great teams take these types of chances even if they have bust potential. In recent years I have seen a lot of players who weren't the most productive but were drafted fairly high due to being freak athletes and having success at the pro-level. JPP and Ziggy Ansah come to mind. I think Oweh fits that bill and he is worth taking a chance on. Corner at pick 61 is sensible adds depth and competition for Wallace. Safety and O-line are great places to pick up some depth too.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Wow!--another Oweh thread!

Also, congrats on the 3-4/15.

He clearly should have put his mock draft thread in one of the Oweh threads to keep your eyes from bleeding.  People need to be more sensitive to the other board members.  Try reporting him, maybe he’ll get banned for posting his own mock draft in its own thread

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

He clearly should have put his mock draft thread in one of the Oweh threads to keep your eyes from bleeding.  People need to be more sensitive to the other board members.  Try reporting him, maybe he’ll get banned for posting his own mock draft in its own thread

lol, lighten up.   He could have just merged it with your #3 Oweh thread.

Edited by Mr. WEO