Visiting Buffalo area

Hambone

22 hours ago, Hambone said:

Greetings everyone. The family and I will be spending a week in the Buffalo area (Wilson, NY I believe) for a week at the end of June. Other than Niagra Falls, what are some attractions and restaurants in the area I should check out. I am from Kentucky and have only been to the area once, when I was a child. I have been a lifelong Bills fan and was hoping to tour the stadium, but apparently you can only tour from July to September's.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Go Bills!

If you like architecture Buffalo has a ton of architecture, if you are driving there Fredonia was designed by IM Pei and is an hour south of Buffalo right off of the I90. 

If you’re in Wilson you can hit up Lewiston for some eating, drinking and boutique shopping.

Brickyard has some good bbq, and The Silo just opened up, that’s a good spot for burgers/dogs/shakes. Carmelo’s or Casa Antica for a grown up dinner date.  Cask & Cow or Griffon House for some stepped up bar fare.

On 4/25/2021 at 11:16 AM, Hambone said:

Greetings everyone. The family and I will be spending a week in the Buffalo area (Wilson, NY I believe) for a week at the end of June. Other than Niagra Falls, what are some attractions and restaurants in the area I should check out. I am from Kentucky and have only been to the area once, when I was a child. I have been a lifelong Bills fan and was hoping to tour the stadium, but apparently you can only tour from July to September's.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Go Bills!

I'm always amazed to learn that fans like you exist! 

I'm curious why in the world you became a Bills fan.

3 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

I'm always amazed to learn that fans like you exist! 

I'm curious why in the world you became a Bills fan.

I started getting into NFL football in high school (89-92) and loved watching the Bills and the k-gun offense. I am a very loyal person and stuck with them through the bad years, even when friends and family told me to give it up and pick a new team. I have missed very few games since the Sunday ticket came out in the mid 90's. I have seen a few games when they have come to Indy or Cindy, but my goal is to make it to a home game one day soon.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.