BOLD draft predictions!

3 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

The Dolphins will trade down from 6 to 18 then back up to 10, but having made so many trades, they will get confused and forget to pick someone.

Chris Grier:  "I know he's only a part timer we hired for this draft, but are you sure this Nix guy knows what he's doing?"

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1. NFL network is on commercial break when the Bills are picking   2. A shot of Niagara falls   3. Ryan Fitzpatrick went to Harvard is mentioned  

The driver of Stephon Diggs abandoned Mercedes will announce Buffalo's 3 round selection

Bills take Justin Fields as BPA at 30. Have to stick to the board.

Posted Images

16 hours ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Question is whether Samuel can really play outside at his size or is he slot-corner only?  If they believe he is a slot-only, I don’t think there is a chance that they’d take him in round 1.

I think he can play outside but he is scheme specific and it is a team that plays mainly man coverage. He gets lost in zone. 

1 hour ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

CJ Spiller'd??? 😆

Thankfully, not the Bills....but, I do think a top 10 team is enamored with his CMC'esque style and abilities and decide he can be a legit threat out of the backfield as RB1, out of the Slot as a WR, taking the screen passes, etc.

On 4/25/2021 at 11:06 AM, Buffalo Boy said:

The Bills trade this year’s and next year’s first to Baltimore for Sammy Watkins!!!!

SUPER BOWL BABY💪

Great, so now the Bills will have used 6 first round picks on him? Did we ever actually figure out how many first round picks were used on him in the first place??

• Haha (+1) 1
On 4/25/2021 at 10:48 AM, DJB said:

1. NFL network is on commercial break when the Bills are picking

2. A shot of Niagara falls

3. Ryan Fitzpatrick went to Harvard is mentioned

giphy.gif

OMG this!!

EVERY year!!!

• Haha (+1) 1
3 hours ago, Billl said:

Beane trades up to draft Paye or Oweh.

I could see taking Oweh if he's there at 30, but I don't see any team trading draft capitol for him in the first round.

But, I wouldn't hate, or be surprised by a trade for Paye if he falls to a manageable spot.

On 4/25/2021 at 11:08 AM, Draconator said:

Bills trade Josh and 3 #1's to the Jets and we take Zach Wilson. Beane likes his upside and believes Trubitsky can mentor him. 

They did say bold.... and that’s as bold as you can go.  😂

• Like (+1) 1

I am actually hoping this happens- I want Christian Barmore because I think he is the highest ceiling player available outside the top 10 for Buffalo, he could help day one but still learn from Star. I also believe we only take him if Beane believes he will work hard while in Buffalo.