BOLD draft predictions!

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

What time will our pick actually occur? 11pm?

Something like that, or later, being the draft starts a 8pm iirc..., 😁

17 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

The Broncos will not draft a QB day 1.  (BOLD)

New England will not draft a QB day 1. (BOLD)

The Jets and Steelers both take RB in round 1. (NOT BOLD)

The Bills stay at 30 and take EDGE Ronnie Perkins. (GROSS)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

4 hours ago, Logic said:

2. Asante Samuel Jr will be drafted way higher than most mocks and analysts have him going — possibly by the Bills, whose head coach coached Samuel’s father during his prime.

I could totally see this. If there is no pass rusher available, why not add an elite corner opposite of Tre? This would totally help our defense. Wouldn’t mind this one bit.

1 minute ago, Victory Formation said:

I could totally see this. If there is no pass rusher available, why not add an elite corner opposite of Tre? This would totally help our defense. Wouldn’t mind this one bit.

Question is whether Samuel can really play outside at his size or is he slot-corner only?  If they believe he is a slot-only, I don’t think there is a chance that they’d take him in round 1.

1 hour ago, ExWNYer said:

Is this the illegitimate love child of DeAndre Hopkins and Sammy Watkins? :devil:

Bold Prediction: Not one Bills fan will get upset at Buffalo's first selection. Not only is it bold, it's completely unrealistic and as bad as at least half of the 'bold' predictions in this thread.

(There is a difference between bold and completely ridiculous)

The next time ANY fanbase is in total agreement with the player the team picks in round 1 will be the first time.   Yes, even Manning and Luck had detractors.

For some reason there are still a few painfully ignorant Bills fans out there who think this is just a Bills-fan phenomena.:doh:

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Question is whether Samuel can really play outside at his size or is he slot-corner only?  If they believe he is a slot-only, I don’t think there is a chance that they’d take him in round 1.

He’s the same size as his dad and his dad was an elite corner who was coached by McD oddly enough. Huge upgrade over Levi and keep in mind this guy will be going up against teams second best WR. I love his pedigree and I love that he’s had elite coaching throughout his youth. If we can’t add an impactful DE at 30, I think you have to go corner. It’s extremely scary for most QBs when both their first and second options are covered while we also have Milano on their TE. That should lead to coverage sacks. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, billsfan5121 said:

I can see this. And the narrative is Belichick intentionally waited for the 2021 class to get his guy (sort of like how we passed on 2017 for 2018) instead of settling for someone in 2020 draft.

Which would be insane because Mac  barely played in 2019.

2 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

He’s the same size as his dad and his dad was an elite corner who was coached by McD oddly enough. Huge upgrade over Levi and keep in mind this guy will be going up against teams second best WR. I love his pedigree and I love that he’s had elite coaching throughout his youth. If we can’t add an impactful DE at 30, I think you have to go corner. It’s extremely scary for most QBs when both their first and second options are covered while we also have Milano on their TE. That should lead to coverage sacks. 

I think that there is a reasonable chance that Samuel will be available at the Bills’ 2nd pick.  

Bills trade way back in 2nd round (bottom 1/3 of round) and pick up another 3rd, plus 4th.  They package the 4th with their 5ths to move up to 3rd round.  So they end up with 2 seconds and 2 thirds

7 hours ago, BuffaloFan68 said:

Bills trade up & grab Micah Parsons, LB Penn St. 
Go Bills!!!!!

I'm hoping the Beane takes the patient approach and either picks at 30 or trades down. Like you,  I predict that he trades up with Indy at 21 giving away at least our 3rd rounders this year and next. Indy really values picks on day 2 and they currently have no 3rd rounder. Indy will pick a left OT with their first pick, Dillon Radunz. 

That's my bold prediction.