BOLD draft predictions!

12 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

This is a random prediction that is so vague, but makes a ton of sense to me:

The bills will draft someone in day three who turns into an instant impact and a long-term star. 

Just between our propensity for hitting late picks, and the way that this draft looks so unknown at so many places, I can see us taking someone who flourishes late in the draft.

If we have the best passing attack in the AFC again, I'm fine with that.... 

me too.  Just funny how the tides have changed 

2 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Yeah, the Patriots' E&E division fritzes all the other teams' microphones, laptops, etc.  Goodell just shrugs.

Upon further review, Goodell bows to public pressure, and reduces the double secret compensatory draft picks for New England by one.

54 minutes ago, maddenboy said:

Texans trade up to #8.

Watson to the Panthers, for Darnold and #8.  At #8, Texans (try to) replace DeAndre Watkins.

Is this the illegitimate love child of DeAndre Hopkins and Sammy Watkins? :devil:

Bold Prediction: Not one Bills fan will get upset at Buffalo's first selection. Not only is it bold, it's completely unrealistic and as bad as at least half of the 'bold' predictions in this thread.

(There is a difference between bold and completely ridiculous)

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

Is this the illegitimate love child of DeAndre Hopkins and Sammy Watkins? :devil:

Bold Prediction: Not one Bills fan will get upset at Buffalo's first selection. Not only is it bold, it's completely unrealistic and as bad as at least half of the 'bold' predictions in this thread.

(There is a difference between bold and completely ridiculous)

Yup, I can’t wait to read the torrent of posts from pissed off fans when the first pick is announced, it’s gonna be awesome 👍, it’s gonna be like the game day threads, where the whole Bills world is tumbling down..., I’ve ordered some specialty popcorn 🍿 to munch while I read them, did I say it’s gonna be great???? 😁👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, OldTimer1960 said:

My bold prediction is that many on this board will not like the Bills' first pick.  I know, not very bold!

File it in the 'Death, Taxes, and The Sun Rising in The East' folder.

6 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Yup, I can’t wait to read the torrent of posts from pissed off fans when the first pick is announced, it’s gonna be awesome 👍, it’s gonna be like the game day threads, where the whole Bills world is tumbling down..., I’ve ordered some specialty popcorn 🍿 to munch while I read them, did I say it’s gonna be great???? 😁👍

What time will our pick actually occur? 11pm?

There’s no way we’re trading down.  Yes, everybody happy with Diggs trade, but Beane ain’t going another year without a 1st rounder. I think we move up 5-6 spots for Farley.  Wallace is a serviceable player but it’s finally time to end the Wallace/vet-nobody-wanted revolving door at CB2.  

• Like (+1) 1