BOLD draft predictions!

On 4/26/2021 at 2:16 PM, Mat68 said:

Buffalo trades 30 and a few other picks to ATL for Julio Jones.  Trade is announced when the Falcons are on the clock.

I'm going with something like this too. somehow, Julio is a Bill by drafts end. cap and all other factors that say otherwise be-damned. 

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Bills will trade up...and still take Etienne.

Julio Jones will be get traded for a second round pick to Baltimore.  

Bills will trade up a second time and get back up into the 4th to get Tommy Tremble.

100% Julio does not get traded during the draft. It is a $25mil cap hit for the falcons if they trade him before June 1

2 minutes ago, dbfla10 said:

100% Julio does not get traded during the draft. It is a $25mil cap hit for the falcons if they trade him before June 1

Ah didn’t realize that, thanks for the heads up, I’ll edit that out since yeah, not draft night then due to that.  But I still think Baltimore makes a play for him come June 1st.   

Edited by Alphadawg7

7 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Ah didn’t realize that, thanks for the heads up, I’ll edit that out since yeah, not draft night then due to that.  But I still think Baltimore makes a play for him come June 1st.   

I agree. But Bills should make a push if hes available. 

26 minutes ago, dbfla10 said:

I agree. But Bills should make a push if hes available. 

I would love to see us trade for Julio, even for next years 2nd.  I get the combo of age, salary, and injury history has some people against this, but we are ready to win right NOW...and a guy like Julio substantially could impact our ability to win the SB not only this year, but for next couple of years easily.  

I also dont think it will happen, but I would be all for it if it did.