BOLD draft predictions!

1 hour ago, Victory Formation said:

I could totally see this. If there is no pass rusher available, why not add an elite corner opposite of Tre? This would totally help our defense. Wouldn’t mind this one bit.

Because he’s not elite?

1 hour ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Question is whether Samuel can really play outside at his size or is he slot-corner only?  If they believe he is a slot-only, I don’t think there is a chance that they’d take him in round 1.

Personally, I believe Samuel can play outside. He is the exact same height and weight as his father. Further, his versatility to play inside or outside will appeal to the Bills, who love positional versatility.

• Agree 1

Just now, No_Matter_What said:

Both Rousseau and Phillips won't be picked in the first round.

I have Rousseau going into round 2 as well. Phillips I could see because of Medicals but I doubt it 

Edited by gonzo1105

6 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

Bills trade down and somehow end up with Boogie Basham, Rondale Moore and Asante Samuel Jr. 🥳 

and

Washington football team trades up into top 10 to grab the last of the big 5 QBs 

Not sure what folks’ obsession is with Basham but that’s 2 very meh prospects and an undersized gadget player with injury questions. I’d be far from thrilled with this outcome...

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Edmunds is a 22 year old two time Pro Bowler who calls defensive plays, normally has only one other linebacker companion, played behind a DL with no 1T, with and injured shoulder for most of the year.  You want to replace him with a rookie who has character issues and evidently feel that’s an easy improvement for our defense.  You’ll throw in our 1 with him.  But that’s not bashing.  Got it.

I get that you disagree and that's your right. I will try to provide some rationale for my controversial trade:

- We traded up from 22 to 16 to get Edmunds. Which in essence means that he cost something closer to a pick 14.

- He showed flashes in his first two seasons which were encouraging for an under-aged LB. But in his 3rd season he failed to take any game by the scruff of the neck anf his highlight reel was thin. Against top opposition he was often made to look second-rate. Remember - he is the supposed "QB of our defence". Granted, he may have had a niggling injury, but I am looking at a 3 year body of work. So I stand by my assessment that he has been underwhelming.

- Micah Parsons may well have some "red flags", but I would be fairly confident that McD and Frazier could sort that out.

- He ran a 4.38 at his pro-day. When he tackles he launches like an exocet missile and hits like he wants to break you in half. He has the mean streak this defence needs to send a message to KC. That is what I believe we need at linebacker - not the deer in the headlights version we have wearing no. 49

1 hour ago, glazeduck said:

Not sure what folks’ obsession is with Basham but that’s 2 very meh prospects and an undersized gadget player with injury questions. I’d be far from thrilled with this outcome...

You will be by the end of the season ❤️ 

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, glazeduck said:

Agree on Basham. If he ends up as the Bills' choice at Edge, the draft fell horribly wrong for them.

• Agree 2

12 hours ago, Logic said:

Personally, I believe Samuel can play outside. He is the exact same height and weight as his father. Further, his versatility to play inside or outside will appeal to the Bills, who love positional versatility.

Agreed, Logic. I also think he offers versatility and the ability to play outside. I won't be thrilled if they take him at #30 but won't be completely crushed either. He feels like a much better Round 2 value/selection but we all know how wonky and unpredictable the draft can be. 

3 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

The Dolphins will trade down from 6 to 18 then back up to 10, but having made so many trades, they will get confused and forget to pick someone.

Chris Grier:  "I know he's only a part timer we hired for this draft, but are you sure this Nix guy knows what he's doing?"