BOLD draft predictions!

1. Javonte Williams is the second running back drafted.

2. Asante Samuel Jr will be drafted way higher than most mocks and analysts have him going — possibly by the Bills, whose head coach coached Samuel’s father during his prime.

3. Jayson Oweh will be drafted before Jaelan Phillips 

4. The 49ers will draft Justin Fields at 3, not the popular choice of Mac Jones.

5. Rashawn Slater will be drafted before Penei Sewell.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1

54 minutes ago, TPS said:

The Patriots trade picks 15, 46, 116, 120, 122, 139 and R1 2022 to the Green Bay Packers for A. Rogers.

Sullen QB vs. sullen coach.  Who throws what first?

38 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

Cheatriots find a way to get one of the top 4 QB prospects.  Billy B once again labeled a “genius” by talking heads 

Yeah, the Patriots' E&E division fritzes all the other teams' microphones, laptops, etc.  Goodell just shrugs.

• Haha (+1) 2

Niners draft Trey Lance 

Miami drafts Javonte Williams in rd 2

Jets draft Najee in rd 2

Pats draft Gainwell rd 3

Bille have the worst RB unit in the AFCE for the first time since 1999

Bills draft a DE and CB with their first 2 picks.  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Let’s see your bold predictions on what will happen starting Thursday. Not the place for popular opinions. Those are boring. We like drama around here.

mine:

Zero point zero RBs drafted on Day 1

Best Pass Rusher or Corner available in round 1, OG/C Quinn Meinerz in round 2, DT Osa Odighizua form UCLA in round 3.  Nothing sexy, but we love former wrestlers and Senior Bowl stand outs, so these 2 jump off the page for me.  (the wildcard in round 1 would be Kadarius Toney, if he happened to drop)

Non Bills prediction: The Patriots* will draft Stanford QB, Davis Mills. He might not have the physical tools of some of the other QB prospects, but he is great at reading Defenses and has a very quick release. Both traits that they covet.

Edited by buffaloboyinATL

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Terrible huh?  Nice take.  The defense as designed did not have the proper personnel and Edmunds had to take up much of the slack for that. He was playing injured.  His primary LB partner missed significant playing time.  Your assessment is : Terrible and anyone who can’t see that wasn’t watching.  Okay.

Ahhhh

Just like the good ol’ drought days when every thread devolved into two or three pissing contests.

Oh, how winning has ruined this board😜

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

Bill's will trade out of the 1st even with Harriss and Etienne still on the board.😱

That’s gonna trigger a couple of fans..., 😂

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Let’s see your bold predictions on what will happen starting Thursday. Not the place for popular opinions. Those are boring. We like drama around here.

mine:

Zero point zero RBs drafted on Day 1

If N. Harris is there at 30 ( he won’t be) and the Bills don’t take him...I will puke.

He’s exactly what we need.

• Disagree 1

This is a random prediction that is so vague, but makes a ton of sense to me:

The bills will draft someone in day three who turns into an instant impact and a long-term star. 

Just between our propensity for hitting late picks, and the way that this draft looks so unknown at so many places, I can see us taking someone who flourishes late in the draft.

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

Niners draft Trey Lance 

Miami drafts Javonte Williams in rd 2

Jets draft Najee in rd 2

Pats draft Gainwell rd 3

Bille have the worst RB unit in the AFCE for the first time since 1999

Bills draft a DE and CB with their first 2 picks.  

If we have the best passing attack in the AFC again, I'm fine with that....