BOLD draft predictions!

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Let’s see your bold predictions on what will happen starting Thursday. Not the place for popular opinions. Those are boring. We like drama around here.

mine:

Zero point zero RBs drafted on Day 1

I also have this, both Harris and Etienne going early round 2. Penei Sewell could be the 3rd OT taken in this draft(guess thats bold cause hes locked in as #1). Jayson Oweh is the # 1 DE taken in the draft(unlikely but could see it over guys like Kwity and Jaelen Phillips).

I'll also say that I think Justin Fields is dropping into the 20's of the draft, someone will take him or trade up for him in that range.

Edited by gonzo1105

1. NFL network is on commercial break when the Bills are picking

2. A shot of Niagara falls

3. Ryan Fitzpatrick went to Harvard is mentioned

giphy.gif

Edited by DJB
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 15
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

33 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Let’s see your bold predictions on what will happen starting Thursday. Not the place for popular opinions. Those are boring. We like drama around here.

mine:

Zero point zero RBs drafted on Day 1

This would not be good for New York’s only team. 

• Agree 1

People will be crying in Dallas when Jerry picks another offense weapon in the first

The bills will pick a player and the board will have 42 pages after the pick batching about the pick

Edited by scuba guy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

Abra Cadabra Ala Kazam.....any thread can be turned into an Edmunds bash.

I'm not bashing him, I just find him underwhelming for a pick 16.

Besides, Yolo asked for "bold, unpopular and drama" - I believe I have met that criteria.

• Like (+1) 5

15 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

I'm not bashing him, I just find him underwhelming for a pick 16.

Besides, Yolo asked for "bold, unpopular and drama" - I believe I have met that criteria.

Edmunds is a 22 year old two time Pro Bowler who calls defensive plays, normally has only one other linebacker companion, played behind a DL with no 1T, with and injured shoulder for most of the year.  You want to replace him with a rookie who has character issues and evidently feel that’s an easy improvement for our defense.  You’ll throw in our 1 with him.  But that’s not bashing.  Got it.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2