- Kyle Pitts 

- Jamar Chase

- Waddle 

- Devonta Smith

-  Patrick Surtain

-  Jaycee Horn

-  Micah Parsons

- Etienne

Now we have 15+ picks in place....  Any of the next 15 could go in any way depending on needs including run on OTs.    

I think the Bills will definitely have aa shot at

Najee Harris and any of the 5 Edge rushers  that they may trade up a little to get theiir guy

There's a pretty clear top 21-22, then it gets interesting.  OT Slater is in the top 10, btw.

• Like (+1) 2

That list is very uninspiring to me to be honest. Phillips would be the best pick, I'm leaning away from taking a RB in round 1 no matter who you prefer. Samuel is a good player and he will rise because he plays a premium position but i'm not like wow I gotta have this guy. Oweh has unlimited potential and I think could actually go higher than the Bills pick but he is the ultimate boom or bust guy. Not sure I wanna take a chance on that.

1 hour ago, ganesh said:

5 QBs in the top 1/2 of draft 

Sure things -   (10)

- Penei Sewell

- Kyle Pitts 

- Jamar Chase

- Waddle 

- Devonta Smith

-  Patrick Surtain

-  Jaycee Horn

-  Micah Parsons

- Etienne

Now we have 15+ picks in place....  Any of the next 15 could go in any way depending on needs including run on OTs.    

I think the Bills will definitely have aa shot at

Najee Harris and any of the 5 Edge rushers  that they may trade up a little to get theiir guy

You can probably make that a solid 16 given that the Raiders probably will draft a guy to which no other team has assigned a first round grade.

Edited by BuffaloBob
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

That list is very uninspiring to me to be honest. Phillips would be the best pick, I'm leaning away from taking a RB in round 1 no matter who you prefer. Samuel is a good player and he will rise because he plays a premium position but i'm not like wow I gotta have this guy. Oweh has unlimited potential and I think could actually go higher than the Bills pick but he is the ultimate boom or bust guy. Not sure I wanna take a chance on that.

Beane seems to like the elite trait guys in round 1. He also said he’s looking long term (oweh needs development). It’s also a position of both short term and long term need as he can rotate in this year with Hughes as a mentor. They also talk a lot about adding speed after the chiefs game. Beane seems to value high ceiling traits over production with a few of his picks - Allen, Edmunds, Knox) he went away from this with epenesa who was a production beast but not a combine warrior. I think I do see oweh being a guy they see worthy of the 30th pick. If he hits, you have the 5th year option at a premium position.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

1 hour ago, Buffalo03 said:

What are the odds that Kyle Pitts says that the only team he wants to draft him is the Bills and that he will reveal naked pictures of all the other 31 teams GMs if any one of them take him and then Beane grabs him at 30?

Statistically speaking, not zero

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Phillips would be a home run pick if he falls - but he won’t.  He’ll be long gone.

I think if he's there at a certain point,  we trade up. The way this roster is constructed,  Beane has that luxury. I'm sure there's 2-3 guys that we'd trade up for around that 20 range. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, ganesh said:

It is all going to depend on how many QBs go at the top of the board.  After that there will be run based on need.  So anything is possible.  I have seen draft boards where Paye falls in the 20-25 range.

Phillips' landing spot is also going to depend on just how squeamish teams are of his medicals. He may slide because of his concussion history and quitting the game once already. He's a fairly high risk/high reward prospect.

7 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

What are the odds that Kyle Pitts says that the only team he wants to draft him is the Bills and that he will reveal naked pictures of all the other 31 teams GMs if any one of them take him and then Beane grabs him at 30?

Shouldn't this really be in Yolo's 'BOLD draft predictions!' thread? 😉

6 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Jerry Jones would probably like the attention he would get...🤨

Robert Kraft is offering his picture to stand in for Belichick's.  Some middle age masseuse might find it interesting.

• Awesome! (+1) 1