Name a Right Wing Position

6 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Well this is dumb which is not par for your course.  This is an Eagle for your course 

- Universal minimum wage is dumb.  The cost of living is so different across the US a standard minimum wage is dumb

- Billionaires paying taxes.  Yup they are against them paying taxes.  Please point out where anyone on the right has EVER said that. Save your time.  None likely have

- Voting rights.  Ahhhhh another myth that has not been proven by you or anyone else

- Gun reform. We almost all feel something needs to be done.  I've spelled out my ideas.  Have you spelled yours?  Use spellcheck.  It may help

- Elder Care.  Yup.  Let the old ***** rot and die

- Healthcare.  Yup.  Let us all rot and die.  No one should have healthcare.  It should be done away with dammit!!

- Child Care.  See above regarding elder care.  This is soooo true.  Think about it. If we let the kids rot and die we'll never have to worry about taking care of all those wrinkies.  Brilliant dontcha think?

- Equality.  Now here's one you may have a point.  Conservatives believe in equality of opportunity but NOT the equality of outcome.   That's up the the individual

Tip for ya. If you're going to quote someone I suggest you don't quote a dumbass.  Makes you look dumber that you actually are.  

@Melon  You don't like this?  Refute any of what I've said here.  

5 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

@Melon  You don't like this?  Refute any of what I've said here.  

@Melon  Got it.  Your melon is mush.  

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Dislike 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

More read meat for the base...

So Bills are only signed to stop things that have happened in the past and never done to prevent unfairness from happening in the future?

You back the party that uses the terms fair/equal/equity/equitable all the time.  What is equal about allowing biological boys competing against biological girls?  Why are you for that?  Why is that fair competition?  

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Dog and pony show continues.

PS: Governor, Georgia doesn't sit on the US-Mexico border.

Gee, it looks like Georgia has a vested interest in our immigration policies.  I suggest you think before you link things from Twitter.  Are you this uninformed about everything?  

One in ten Georgia residents is an immigrant, while 7 percent of residents are native-born U.S. citizens with at least one immigrant parent.

In 2018, 1.1 million immigrants (foreign-born individuals) comprised 10 percent of the population.

Georgia was home to 502,347 women, 493,737 men, and 67,989 children who were immigrants.

The top countries of origin for immigrants were Mexico (22 percent of immigrants), India (9 percent), Jamaica (4 percent), Korea (4 percent), and Guatemala (4 percent).

In 2018, 717,062 people in Georgia (7 percent of the state’s population) were native-born Americans who had at least one immigrant parent.

More than two in five immigrants in Georgia are naturalized U.S. citizens.

480,192 immigrants (45 percent) had naturalized as of 2018, and 182,406 immigrants were eligible to become naturalized U.S. citizens in 2017.

More than three-fourths (78 percent) of immigrants reported speaking English “well” or “very well"

More than 236,000 U.S. citizens in Georgia live with at least one family member who is undocumented.

400,000 undocumented immigrants comprised 36 percent of the immigrant population and 4 percent of the total state population in 2016.

503,155 people in Georgia, including 236,662 U.S. citizens, lived with at least one undocumented family member between 2010 and 2014

During the same period, about 1 in 13 children in the state was a U.S. citizen living with at least one undocumented

One in eight workers in Georgia is an immigrant, together making up a vital part of the state’s labor force in a range of industries.

701,962 immigrant workers comprised 13 percent of the labor force in 2018.

Immigrant workers were most numerous in the following industries:

Immigrants in Georgia have contributed billions of dollars in taxes.

Immigrant-led households in the state paid $6.6 billion in federal taxes and $3.2 billion in state and local taxes in 2018.

Undocumented immigrants in Georgia paid an estimated $563.7 million in federal taxes and $355.2 million in state and local taxes in 2018.

Georgia DACA recipients and DACA-eligible individuals paid an estimated $61.4 million in state and local taxes in 2018.

As consumers, immigrants add tens of billions of dollars to Georgia’s economy.

Georgia residents in immigrant-led households had $26.3 billion in spending power (after-tax income) in 2018.

Immigrant entrepreneurs in Georgia generate nearly $2 billion in business revenue.

88,290 immigrant business owners accounted for 17 percent of all self-employed Georgia residents in 2018 and generated $1.8 billion in business income.

In 2018, nearly one-quarter (23 percent) of business owners in the Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta metropolitan area were immigrants.

Republicans are in really bad shape. They can’t get anything to stick. 

immigration isn’t an issue they can scare people with this time but they figured they’d give it a shot and see. 

There really isn’t an issue out there that could work heading into these midterms.

All they can do is obstruct and wait it out. It’s not like party insiders didn’t know that Trump was going to destroy the party for a generation. They did it anyway.

On 5/2/2021 at 5:38 PM, BillStime said:

1.  Make it safer to vote and easier to verify absentee ballots

2. How is anyone making it easier to buy guns?

3. Who is criminalizing protesting?

4. Protect youth.  Even one of the most famous transgendered women in the world (and a world class athlete to boot) disagrees with you on this one. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

15 hours ago, BillStime said:

Meanwhile, in Tennessee...

Remind me of how "my sites" are biased.

The Tennessee Holler is an audience-supported progressive news site with a series of active social media feeds that seek to amplify voices throughout Tennessee and YELL THE TRUTH about what’s really happening in our state

Let me ask you.  Did you read THIS Bill? 

Wait.  WTF.  Did you read HB 1401??  Do you have any clue what this bill did??  Did you read THIS one??  Go ahead and read it and report back what it does.  Raises.....Bwahahahaha!! 

On 4/30/2021 at 4:35 PM, Chef Jim said:

Immigrants in Georgia have contributed billions of dollars in taxes.

Immigrant-led households in the state paid $6.6 billion in federal taxes and $3.2 billion in state and local taxes in 2018.

Undocumented immigrants in Georgia paid an estimated $563.7 million in federal taxes and $355.2 million in state and local taxes in 2018.

Georgia DACA recipients and DACA-eligible individuals paid an estimated $61.4 million in state and local taxes in 2018.

As consumers, immigrants add tens of billions of dollars to Georgia’s economy.

Georgia residents in immigrant-led households had $26.3 billion in spending power (after-tax income) in 2018.

Immigrant entrepreneurs in Georgia generate nearly $2 billion in business revenue.

88,290 immigrant business owners accounted for 17 percent of all self-employed Georgia residents in 2018 and generated $1.8 billion in business income.

In 2018, nearly one-quarter (23 percent) of business owners in the Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta metropolitan area were immigrants.

Everyone knows the immigration policy since Reagan has been to look the other way to undocumented immigrants working. Look at the benefit to the economy of Georgia! Clearly the majority of immigrants come here to work and support there family honestly. 

If Federal and state governments had truly wanted to put an end to undocumented immigration they would have gone after the employers. 

But they didn't, because cheap labor is pro-Capitalist...

The lucrative nature of the illicit drug trade has always been the major problem at the heart of violent crime. 

I'm glad marijuana is being legalized and taxed, and the best thing that could happen to the problem of violent crime is a massive reduction in demand of harder drugs. 

And more solid employment opportunities for young people from areas effected by gangs. 

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

The lucrative nature of the illicit drug trade has always been the major problem at the heart of violent crime. 

I'm glad marijuana is being legalized and taxed, and the best thing that could happen to the problem of violent crime is a massive reduction in demand of harder drugs. 

I fear what gangs and the cartels will do for money if we were to legalize all drugs.  They ain't selling Mary Kay.  This is a stupid reason to legalize drugs. 

48 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Everyone knows the immigration policy since Reagan has been to look the other way to undocumented immigrants working. Look at the benefit to the economy of Georgia! Clearly the majority of immigrants come here to work and support there family honestly. 

If Federal and state governments had truly wanted to put an end to undocumented immigration they would have gone after the employers. 

While I agree with much of what you're saying, it is simply not the job of employers to be the policemen for the Government's lack of immigration enforcement.

Edited by SoCal Deek

On 4/24/2021 at 11:13 PM, Backintheday544 said:

Can we name a right wing position that they were not hypocrites about the last say 5 years?

- for example - I’m a  fiscal conservatist is not a good position unless they can align TCJA to their belief. (same with ignoring the debt ceiling the past 4 years)

Fascism