Name a Right Wing Position

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trash

I would love for Bruce to show me where the most heavily blue areas have the best schools. In Orlando the worst schools are all in the dark blue areas and all of the good schools are in red areas. NYC, LA, SF, CHI are all mainly terrible and deep blue, interesting argument to make that because the 100k kids at the IVYs are mainly liberal that they are a balance for the 10 million kids who are at these terrible schools.

• Agree 1

https://www.politico.com/interactives/2022/midterm-election-house-districts-by-education/

The last few election cycles have been marked by an increasing divergence in outcomes based on education levels, with Democrats making serious gains with college-educated voters while Republicans win far greater shares of non-college educated white voters.

The educational divide has been building for years but accelerated dramatically during the Trump era. As recently as the 2012 presidential election, for example, college-educated voters were narrowly split, with college-educated white voters favoring GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney.

But in the 2020 presidential election, Biden won 68 percent of congressional districts where at least 30 percent of adults have a bachelor’s degree. Donald Trump won 64 percent of districts where less than 30 percent are college-educated — and, what’s more, Trump’s showing includes carrying 96 percent of districts that were both below that education threshold and at least 70 percent white.

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

https://www.politico.com/interactives/2022/midterm-election-house-districts-by-education/

The last few election cycles have been marked by an increasing divergence in outcomes based on education levels, with Democrats making serious gains with college-educated voters while Republicans win far greater shares of non-college educated white voters.

The educational divide has been building for years but accelerated dramatically during the Trump era. As recently as the 2012 presidential election, for example, college-educated voters were narrowly split, with college-educated white voters favoring GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney.

But in the 2020 presidential election, Biden won 68 percent of congressional districts where at least 30 percent of adults have a bachelor’s degree. Donald Trump won 64 percent of districts where less than 30 percent are college-educated — and, what’s more, Trump’s showing includes carrying 96 percent of districts that were both below that education threshold and at least 70 percent white.

That doesn’t surprise me in the slightest, but thanks for sharing. 

8 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Trump's low information voters. Brainwashed into only believing what dear leader wants them to believe. 

I wonder what the percentage of college educated members of the J6 mob there were. 

Man, it has to be so rough trying to be a good conservative. First NASCAR flew the rainbow flag and you can’t watch them anymore. Now ya have to cancel your Disney vacation, you can’t buy your kids toys at Target, ya can’t shop at Kohls, you can’t drink your Buds and now you can’t take the fam out to Friday dinner at good ole Chick-fil-A! They were supposed to be on the Right! Now they went and hired some black guy as VP of diversity and inclusion. Oh, when will the insanity stop?

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Andy1 said:

Man, it has to be so rough trying to be a good conservative. First NASCAR flew the rainbow flag and you can’t watch them anymore. Now ya have to cancel your Disney vacation, you can’t buy your kids toys at Target, ya can’t shop at Kohls, you can’t drink your Buds and now you can’t take the fam out to Friday dinner at good ole Chick-fil-A! They were supposed to be on the Right! Now they went and hired some black guy as VP of diversity and inclusion. Oh, when will the insanity stop?

Just wait till Hailee Steinfeld puts the rainbow trucker cap on Josh.

Then maybe all the wingnuts will finally abandon the Bills too.

• Haha (+1) 1

That doesn't mean that we ought to be cruel to those who don't fit the norm. We shouldn't.

But celebrating "pride" in violation of core norms means destroying those norms.

That's the entire point of the exercise. And with those norms goes a durable society.

• Like (+1) 1

That organization I was in as a kid has a problem. I guess the right wing oath about God, country and morally straight didn’t apply to the adults.

On my honor, I will do my best 
To do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; 
To help other people at all times; 
To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight.

• Like (+1) 1

Harassing a 9 year old girl with short hair because she might be “trans”

transgender is the new Satanic Panic, something for people who are too feeble-minded to think about actual important issues to screech about in between stops at 7-11 for Newports and lotto tickets. 

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

transgender is the new Satanic Panic, something for people who are too feeble-minded to think about actual important issues to screech about in between stops at 7-11 for Newports and lotto tickets. 

Girl, 9, accused of being trans at Kelowna track meet

The grossest part is when you remember that the conservative solution to this is state-mandated child genital inspectors. I wonder who is going to sign up for those jobs?

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Dont worry. The old man is banned, and people are doxing him.

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Girl, 9, accused of being trans at Kelowna track meet

The grossest part is when you remember that the conservative solution to this is state-mandated child genital inspectors. I wonder who is going to sign up for those jobs?

Republicans are obsessed with what’s in kids’ pants, I’m sure they’ll find someone easily 

On 5/16/2021 at 10:47 PM, B-Man said:

There is only one Conservative position, from which all others grow.

The God given,  say nature given if you would rather,  LIBERTY of the INDIVIDUAL.

No group rights,         No government given freedoms.

The INDIVIDUAL and the freedoms that he/she enjoys.

Still true.

• Like (+1) 1