Name a Right Wing Position

2 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Me thinks too much hot paprika in your sauce Chef

I’m just asking for clarification on things you’ve stated here.  Your “insult” vs your answer pretty much tells me all I need to know. 

2 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Attack rather than debate. 

Classic pot/kettle right there. Holy crap. 😂😂😂

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I’m just asking for clarification on things you’ve stated here.  Your “insult” vs your answer pretty much tells me all I need to know. 

Classic pot/kettle right there. Holy crap. 😂😂😂

Sorry Chef, I do not regularly follow Rogan  but as I understand he allows untruths and extremist positions on his show. He has agreed that was a mistake snc will ensure balance.  So Neil was correct. Spotify gets back their 2b$. 

Choose not to be vaxxed, but there is no public good to make up crap which is anti. 

Smile Chef, paprika is a wonderful spice...in many cultures.

Let's celebrate the Year if the Tiger with mutual respect...

32 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Sorry Chef, I do not regularly follow Rogan  but as I understand he allows untruths and extremist positions on his show. He has agreed that was a mistake snc will ensure balance.  So Neil was correct. Spotify gets back their 2b$. 

Choose not to be vaxxed, but there is no public good to make up crap which is anti. 

Don't you have a semi you could flag down?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Point out where Rogan admitted any of his guests were a mistake.   Neil was being a child with his either Rogan goes or I go tantrum. 

And what's with the Covid information hysteria?  Why is Spotify using Content Advisory warnings for podcast around Covid? Why not podcasts on Financial Planning/Legal Issues/Mental and/or Physical health podcasts?  THIS is the Covid hysteria that you seem to espouse.  

And one last question.  What guests on Rogan's show have made up anti-vax crap?  And even if they did so what.  Why should Young demand it be removed. Let people listen and make up their own minds.  Do you not believe in critical thinking?  Ok that was two questions. 

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Point out where Rogan admitted any of his guests were a mistake.   Neil was being a child with his either Rogan goes or I go tantrum. 

And what's with the Covid information hysteria?  Why is Spotify using Content Advisory warnings for podcast around Covid? Why not podcasts on Financial Planning/Legal Issues/Mental and/or Physical health podcasts?  THIS is the Covid hysteria that you seem to espouse.  

And one last question.  What guests on Rogan's show have made up anti-vax crap?  And even if they did so what.  Why should Young demand it be removed. Let people listen and make up their own minds.  Do you not believe in critical thinking?  Ok that was two questions. 

Look at Rogans TV interview, he admits his error and said he would balance 

Have a good year of the flippin Tiger. 

BTW, covid is the most dangerous enemy your country and the world has faced since 1962. You my dear Chef, failed

6 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Look at Rogans TV interview, he admits his error and said he would balance 

Have a good year of the flippin Tiger. 

BTW, covid is the most dangerous enemy your country and the world has faced since 1962. You my dear Chef, failed

And what TV interview would this be?  

He never once, as you said above, admitted that any of his guest were a mistake.  

Covid is the most dangerous enemy?  It is not.  :rolleyes:

38 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

And what TV interview would this be?  

He never once, as you said above, admitted that any of his guest were a mistake.  

Covid is the most dangerous enemy?  It is not.  :rolleyes:

He did say he would balance, and Spotify got some of their 2B back. If you saw that different, sorry for your sight. 

BTW, who or what is more dangerous??. Trump? 

Who killed 850,000 people in 2 yrs suddenly.  

5 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

He did say he would balance, and Spotify got some of their 2B back. If you saw that different, sorry for your sight. 

BTW, who or what is more dangerous??. Trump? 

Who killed 850,000 people in 2 yrs suddenly.  

He said he would bring more opinions on his show but never once said he made a mistake with any of his guests.  So I guess you're wrong there.  But anyway one of the biggest challenges of podcasting is getting good guests on the pod.  Joe should thank Neil for giving him the idea to get more guests on.  Brilliant!! 

9,500,000 people worldwide died of cancer in 2018.  Over 600,000 per year in the US alone.  

Heart disease is a very close second to cancer in the number of deaths.

And there are lots and lots of people disputing how many people have actually died FROM Covid vs people that have died WITH Covid.  Very few disputing the same regarding cancer and heart disease. 

Covid will likely be way in our rearview mirrors while people will continue to die by the hundreds of thousands each year from cancer and heart disease.  Covid is just the political and media darling du jour. 

• Agree 2

29 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

He said he would bring more opinions on his show but never once said he made a mistake with any of his guests.  So I guess you're wrong there.  But anyway one of the biggest challenges of podcasting is getting good guests on the pod.  Joe should thank Neil for giving him the idea to get more guests on.  Brilliant!! 

9,500,000 people worldwide died of cancer in 2018.  Over 600,000 per year in the US alone.  

Heart disease is a very close second to cancer in the number of deaths.

And there are lots and lots of people disputing how many people have actually died FROM Covid vs people that have died WITH Covid.  Very few disputing the same regarding cancer and heart disease. 

Covid will likely be way in our rearview mirrors while people will continue to die by the hundreds of thousands each year from cancer and heart disease.  Covid is just the political and media darling du jour. 

You are a fool. Move on. 

11 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

A wise man once chastised someone here with these words.  “Attack rather than debate.”  

You don't debate, you build walls. Hundreds of thousands died of cancer, during WW2, but I think most people would suggest that ww2 was worse. Suggesting covid 900,000 added on deaths in US was not the biggest newest enemy is ridiculous. When one cannot acknowedge what the world is and has gone thru in 22 months,  then there can be no debate.

Move on, have a good Ground Hog day

24 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

You don't debate, you build walls. Hundreds of thousands died of cancer, during WW2, but I think most people would suggest that ww2 was worse. Suggesting covid 900,000 added on deaths in US was not the biggest newest enemy is ridiculous. When one cannot acknowedge what the world is and has gone thru in 22 months,  then there can be no debate.

Niagara…the purpose of life is not simply the avoidance of death. (Did I just blow your mind?) 😉

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

I absolutely debate.  I challenged your assertion that Covid is the biggest enemy to mankind.  I used the number of deaths to determine the size of the enemy and then your reinforce my assertion using WWII as your guide.  Over 80 million people died worldwide from the war.  

Covid is the newest enemy but not the biggest.  It's the biggest "darling" of the media and politicians.  I'll put it this way.  My wife's best friend was just diagnosed with leukemia.   Our response is "oh no!!  This is horrible news!"  When someone tells me they have Covid the response typically is "that sucks....get well".   See the difference?  

I have and will acknowledge what the world has gone through the past 2 years.  In my mind cancer and heart disease are a much bigger enemy.   Enjoy your poutine but be warned.  It's not good for your heart.  

• Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1