Name a Right Wing Position

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/26/2021 at 8:34 AM, SoCal Deek said:

This is NOT a democracy!!!

Are you listening to Tucker tonight? He's totally losing it...lmao... but he keeps talking about a 'functioning democracy"

Can you please write and correct him right away?

thanks bro

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Are you listening to Tucker tonight? He's totally losing it...lmao... but he keeps talking about a 'functioning democracy"

Can you please write and correct him right away?

thanks bro

Let me get right on it. This is NOT a democracy! One day you’ll figure out what that actually means. 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Awe, did it trigger you?

Guys your age that act like kids? Yeah that's a trigger.  Especially seeing we can't smack you upside the head to knock some adult sense in that underdeveloped thing you call a brain. 

16 hours ago, BillStime said:

Well this is dumb which is not par for your course.  This is an Eagle for your course 

- Universal minimum wage is dumb.  The cost of living is so different across the US a standard minimum wage is dumb

- Billionaires paying taxes.  Yup they are against them paying taxes.  Please point out where anyone on the right has EVER said that. Save your time.  None likely have

- Voting rights.  Ahhhhh another myth that has not been proven by you or anyone else

- Gun reform. We almost all feel something needs to be done.  I've spelled out my ideas.  Have you spelled yours?  Use spellcheck.  It may help

- Elder Care.  Yup.  Let the old ***** rot and die

- Healthcare.  Yup.  Let us all rot and die.  No one should have healthcare.  It should be done away with dammit!!

- Child Care.  See above regarding elder care.  This is soooo true.  Think about it. If we let the kids rot and die we'll never have to worry about taking care of all those wrinkies.  Brilliant dontcha think?

- Equality.  Now here's one you may have a point.  Conservatives believe in equality of opportunity but NOT the equality of outcome.   That's up the the individual

Tip for ya. If you're going to quote someone I suggest you don't quote a dumbass.  Makes you look dumber that you actually are.  

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1